D-bol more than just a Kicker

Dolf

Before I figured out I had become lactose intolerant I'd eat a cup of greek yogurt right before bed just for the slow digesting casein protein. Lactaid now makes a lactose free cottage cheese, but I can't stomach that nasty shit. Wish they'd come out with lactose free greek yogurt. If not I might have to pinch my nose and force the cottage cheese down.

Dolf

I gave up sodas years ago. This might be my way back into drinking one every now and then. 

Pumped

couldn't stomach a whole can since i haven't had soda in three years and figured id try something new bout to demolish em legs!

I

icdeadlifters

X2 nice post. I actually added bol in the middle of my last cycle and yes it worked. I have heard of ppl adding the last weeks of cycle to get that boost and get more gains. Nice post.

siegmund

+2 ice ,

Your active a great member wanted to take you to silver...welcome silver and keep up great work and caring 

Sieg

I

icdeadlifters

Thank you Sig. I respect you and the rest of the mods and admin. I love this community. Calm, JD, sieg, sharonky, semperfi, blast, Dolf, Dex.. Etc... I have a lot more can't name all. I have grown and learned. I've done many runs and I always learn something new each time. There is ALOT of great knowledge and srcs here. And we gotta thank you mods and admin also.

So thank you.

LOVE YOU MG BROS AND SIS

SEMPER FI

SweetSavage

Hey my loves, so just about everyone is Vitamin D deficient. While Vitamin D is super essential, taking supplements does not provide the same health benefit as making it naturally or consuming the nutrient from a whole food. DID YOU KNOW: Vitamin D is not a vitamin?? It's a pro hormone because the body is capable of producing its own through sunlight on the skin. Get your skin in the sun for 10mins 2-3 times per week and you've got sufficient amounts! BUT over consumption of Vitamin D is bad! It can cause over calcification of bones and hardening of blood vessels....bad for the heart! Everything in moderation, my dears!! 

Love Love Love

Lucha66

Great thread!  I've been using the search feature and researching Dbol for a future cycle.  Even though it's the most popular oral AAS; I'd never used it before. I've used other orals on various cycles, but Dbol has started to interest me recently.

This gives me a great idea as to how to use it more effectively than I was planning to initially.  Thanks for all the great info.

TKC432

SweetSavage said:
</p><p>Hey my loves, so just about everyone is Vitamin D deficient. While Vitamin D is super essential, taking supplements does not provide the same health benefit as making it naturally or consuming the nutrient from a whole food. DID YOU KNOW: Vitamin D is not a vitamin?? It's a pro hormone because the body is capable of producing its own through sunlight on the skin. Get your skin in the sun for 10mins 2-3 times per week and you've got sufficient amounts! BUT over consumption of Vitamin D is bad! It can cause over calcification of bones and hardening of blood vessels....bad for the heart! Everything in moderation, my dears!! </p><p>Love Love Love</p><p>
</p><p> </p><p>Vitamin D is very misunderstood it would seem ..... vitamin?  Hormone?  I have spent quite a lot of time researching it myself and have learned much of what you stated here .... best to get it naturally and that too much D is NOT a good thing at all.  Initially I thought I would get all my D3 from supps and began supplementing with 5000 iu ED ..... within a month I was experiencing heart palps and bradycardia issues ...took me a while to put two and two together but when I stopped the supplemental D3 the heart issues went away within a week and have never returned.  Lesson learned for me .... get it from the sun and from the food you eat.  IF and I say IF, you must supplement for one reason or another its best to start off low and build up to where you need to be .... don't dive in with 5000 iu daily ... start with 1000 iu or even as low as 500 iu  daily and see what that does.  When in doubt get blood work done !  That will show your serum D levels without question.  Don't supplement blindly as I did. </p>

Khor20

Great post!! I hope you won't mind if I shoot ya a PM know n then with some Q's, I'm new to aas, so I've loads to learn and seeing you seem to know all around health and make up of things that nature I think it'll be beneficial

SemperFi

Contrary to popular belief there is sufficient population of glucose transporters in all cell membranes at all times to ensure enough glucose uptake in the absence of insulin. Insulin is not needed for glucose uptake and utilization. The addition of insulin will help increase uptake but only for a very short period of time.

Scientific research is ever advancing and evolving. Those who evolve with it have always been the trailblazers of athletic advancement.

One can even successfully argue that there is no clear requirement for dietary carbohydrates in adult humans.

SEMPER FI

F

Frankie-knuckels

Cycle will be 750 mg of Sustanon and 450 mg of NPP and T-Bol 75 mg ed for 6 weeks cycle length is 12 weeks .. I was wondering would this method work just as good if it where T-bol started at around week 4.?