DarkPharma.org Customer Discussions

BlaBlah

Morning everyone! Today the day started with the good news. My order is finally here. The waiting time was definitely worth the wait. I made a large order and was worried that everything would come in full and without damage. The darkpharma's team guaranteed me the safety and proper transportation of the goods, said and done! I look forward to further cooperation! By the way they gave me a good discount for the next order and I will definitely use it.

steveh5200

Darkpharma.org

DarkPharma.org
Greetings everyone! And best wishes to all forum members! We're official online store DARKPHARMA.COM and we're really glad to be here!

WHO ARE WE? We are distributors of HGH and sports pharmacology of the best brands such as Balkan Pharmaceuticals, Tesla, SP Laboratories, etc.

We work in International Section and have our warehouses in Europe.

WHY ARE WE? We're dedicated to providing you the very best of HGH and steroids with a focus on quality, safety, originality. A wide range of products, a flexible pricing policy, favorable conditions for wholesale buyers and regular discounts - that's what we offer to our customers.

PAYMENT: Western Union, MoneyGram, Bitcoin

We have NO MINIMAL ORDER!

SHIPPING COST: 15€

*Delivery of orders over 200 euros is free!

ETA: 7-12 days (worldwide)

The store's consultants are available 24/7. If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact us!

Our website: https://www.darkpharma.org/

Email: [email protected]
I paid for an order on 4/22/21 and it is 5/6/21. Right now I am thinking this is a scam site. The did reply to recent email (eventually) so I still have hope. If I actually get my order I will post here. I know I'm newly registered and mostly lurk on these forums but at this point all I can do is caution people. I will happily retract this if they come through even though it is past the 7-12 days they say they deliver in. order from these guys at your own risk.

Still haven't received my order. Did get an email back saying it was mistake and to send my order number. Well that was a week ago and still no shipping notice and no further replies

Last edited:

Aldo Storm

I have used these guys for some time and without fail they have provided top quality products and delivered everything safe and sound. Their site is very easy to use and I have had no issues with communication. Either using the online chat or received instructions
I would also like to admit that they keep accepting bank transfer as this is a really convenient method.
I will continue to use this service and recommend them to you all!

Muchos Machos

This is my 2d order from DARKPHARMA, the previous one was without fails too. Pretty good customer service as well. Communication and support have been great with fast replies. Genuine products, optimal

Odo Spitz

I’m about being honest and have a lot of respect for people that offer good products and show they really care, this source is a good one for sure. They were very respectful, professional, & informative.

Romeo Tamas

Having read good reviews I decided to give these guys a go. Held my breath, but needn't have worried. They answer me anything i ask and help me providing all the information i need. I reseve confirmation of my payment and order shipped

Damnot

This is a reliable source of products that i can recommend. Buying bitcoin was new for me, but after the first time it was easy

UmboG

The order came in 8 days from Europe to Europe (after payment was made). Didn't get bloods but I can say for sure that the gear is fire. Highly recommend and would definitely recommend them.

HellJ2001

This review is the way to describe how happy I am with their services as well as their products. I’ve heard so many different opinions and reviews, but my experience shows these guys do their business as expected. They exceeded my expectations and delivered high quality products. Excited to use them again soon.

MiyaGro

Literally the best of those sources I’ve used recently, the delivery is fast enough, the communication is extra polite, the reaction of their consultant is lightening fast, I am satisfied with our cooperation, hope we’ll have the continuation of it

TomMorr

Despite some moments when ordering and shipping the order we came to the right decision and now I am intended to continue dealing with the seller and be sure that I get the high quality products and perfect customer service

GQ199

Have really been ordering from these guys for a year or so. The prices are reasonable, the products I have already used are top notch, and the delivery process is smooth. Products are always get here in Finland safely. Secure payment according to the instructions, I always pay in bitcoin.

Ilovexanaxx

I have finally found a good source of HGH. It was mentioned by a friend of mine. Quickly responds to email. I appreciate the service they provide me with.