DBol & Cramp

Turning 40

Hi Guys,

Sorry not been on for ages - off the juice and keeping a low profile,  new job, crazy busy and "life" just getting in the way!

Started a fresh cycle, 8 weeks ago, dipping my toe in the "tren pool" getting terrible cramp, but I'm NOT blaming the Tren, I think it's the DBol!  I cut it down, the cramp reduces, start up and so does the cramp.

I've ran Dbol before, with just Test in my first 2 cycles. Fine - no problems whatsoever. It's a new brand (same supplier) anybody else have a similar experience??

I'm done with the Dbol for this cycle anyway (8 weeks is plenty). But, I like the combo, so any hints/tips/advice for dealing with cramp??

Cheers Guys,

T 40

I'

Littleyokes

Not enough water or low on potassium. With dbol I was always told to try and drink 2 gallons a day. At least. 8 wks on dbol is a long time too. What doses were running on the Bol for 8 weeks? 5-6 wks max for dbol.

M

Mister A

X2 Yokes. 8 weeks is a long time for a C17. I don't see the point in running DBol for more than 4 weeks. Why? So you can be big and bloated for another couple weeks? There's no way you're going to keep more gains from 8 weeks of DBol than you are from 4 weeks. The more I learn about gear and the longer I use it, the more disadvantages I see to "blowing up." Our bodies really don't want to undergo drastic and quick changes. It fights against these changes with side effects. The quicker the gains, the greater the losses later on. I'm really beginning to understand the difference between quality gains and gains. Maybe I'll wrote a post about my thoughts on this.

Maybe the DBol you had last time was underdosed. Lack of water and electrolytes are definitely your top culprits for sure.

I

icdeadlifters

Littleyokes said:
Not enough water or low on potassium. With dbol I was always told to try and drink 2 gallons a day. At least. 8 wks on dbol is a long time too. What doses were running on the Bol for 8 weeks? 5-6 wks max for dbol.
 </p><p> </p><p>X2 lil.... 8 is a long bol cycle. Water is very important on bol.... Also you gotta watch how much you consume, sodium, diet..... Etc.... Cause bloat. I always ran orals at 4-6...max.</p>

I

icdeadlifters

Mister A said:
</p><p>X2 Yokes. 8 weeks is a long time for a C17. I don't see the point in running DBol for more than 4 weeks. Why? So you can be big and bloated for another couple weeks? There's no way you're going to keep more gains from 8 weeks of DBol than you are from 4 weeks. The more I learn about gear and the longer I use it, the more disadvantages I see to "blowing up." Our bodies really don't want to undergo drastic and quick changes. It fights against these changes with side effects. The quicker the gains, the greater the losses later on. I'm really beginning to understand the difference between quality gains and gains. Maybe I'll wrote a post about my thoughts on this.</p><p>Maybe the DBol you had last time was underdosed. Lack of water and electrolytes are definitely your top culprits for sure.</p><p>
.  </p><p> </p><p>Nice post....</p>

Dominator

Up your taurine and potassium intake and it should get better.

Back/calf pumps/cramps are common when taking dbol but other muscles may cramp too.

If that doesn't work try another source for Dbol.

Dolf

Back pumps with Dbol especially at doses over 50mg ed is common. Taurine is a good sup to combat that issue, and would be much much easier than drinking straight bull sperm lol. 

Another thing I do to help with back pumps is split my dose throughout the day especially when running 75 or 100mg ed.

6 weeks max for now on with c17's

Dolf

The purpose of 6 weeks with orals is to transition from the oral to the oil compounds without a drop off in strength or size. At 4 weeks the test is not fully kicked in yet unless you're using shorts, but dbol is not an oral typically mixed with short esters.

I know for myself I run dbol for the strength gains and not the size. Unfortunately adding size even water weight is partly why dbol and drol add tremendous strength gains. Water weight gain can be controlled and limited with use of an ai, and keeping sodium intake at a minimum. 

M

Mister A

synergy when I'm stacking so I dont get kickstarts. And I like water weight to enhance performance in the gym via cell volumization. Which is also another reason why I wouldn't raise dose beyond 50mg a day, DBol or Drol. The benefits I'm looking for exist at that dosage already. I guess my perspective on an oral within the confines of a standard bro cycle is supplemental to the Injectables on the cycle. DBol enhances the workouts and the anabolic activity. I don't rely on it much past that however which is why I don't kickstart.

Dolf

50mg is my preferred dose as well, but when you trt or cruise rather than pct your receptors become plugged and with plugged receptors comes a need for bigger doses to get the same effects. I'm considering clearing my receptors and keeping a log here on it, but being low t it will be a brutal 4 months, but would yeild great benefits for future cycles. 

M

Mister A

Great point on that. I was listening to Dave Palumbo recently and he was talking about clearing receptors. He said that 8 weeks out of the year is sufficient time to accomplish it. I'd like to know how you do this and would love to follow a log on it. I think the relief of committing to TRT has worn off for me and now I'm starting to contemplate the actual sense of "for the rest of my life." So naturally this topic came up and I've been researching it. We can start a new thread about it so we don't hijack this bad boy.

ramdisck

I'll agree that dbol for 8 weeks is a bit much. I get heartburn from it so it's not my favorite.  I too have found that quick gains aren't quality.  The faster the increase in strength and muscle the faster it's lost after cycle.  Last cycle i ran gave me no weight gain, but I dropped 3% bodyfat and stayed the same weight.  I lost a little stregth at the end of the cycle but the muscle gains are sticking around.

That was 20 weeks on cycle running 5000kcal first month 4000 then 3500. nice slow quality gains.  

My short ester cycles and shorter cycles in general usually have me gaining 15-20 pounds but i keep about 5 of that.  Something to be said about dedication and hard work lasting longer.

Dolf

We can start a forum topic. I'm gonna use advice I've researched on the web and advice from my cousin by marriage who's in med school. Her advice comes in reference to how addicts receptors get cleared, but she says it should be the same for aas users as well.

siegmund

Cant say i have all last year every cycle was tren , and back on agion ,never a cramp i think all the info below is on ...

But coming from a tren runner. Never a cramp