DBol & Cramp

turnupthegas

My question would be are we talking pumps or cramps? Dbol gives me insane painful pumps while I train. If you are talking randomly throughout the day "cramps" that I would say is fluid intake, but similar to when I run Clen the Cramps were nuts. I read alot on Tuarine and Potasium so I went and bought some. Problem was they are horse pills and one pill is 500mg so I would need to consume 8 a day. After I learnt a bit more, I buy both online in the form of powder and mix it with my shakes. WHAT A LIFE SAVER!! The shit works. The scoop is about the size of an M&M and provides 2.5 grams (the equivilent of 5 500mg pills) I put a scoop in my morning shake and my post workout shake of each and I shit you not when I say I have not got cramped throughout the day nor have I cramped from a muscle pump while training since I started supplementing with the Tuarine. Worth a shot, its not gonna hurt ya, its just another amino acid!

turnupthegas

about 5, I typically throw a full scoop with my shake twice daily (scoop is 2.5) I've heard of others who go higher based on effect of product, brand etc. I'll PM you the info on what I use, but it was like 15 bucks 2.5g per serving and has 250 grams in the container so it'll last you a loooooong time and is a cheap investment for what it has done for me. I'n my opinion of course lol.

Dacubanheat

I get cramps real bad when cutting and taking clen. The thing that works for me is taking potassium pills and L-taurine and Im cramp free. Of course deink plenty of water I always aim for 2 gals

T

Tony_Tiger

wow 8 weeks on d-bol that is a really long time.  Usually I only run d bol to kick start my gain cycles and never cramp although when I run orals I load up on water and potassium.  But never had cramps on it before.  D Bol with Tren seems like an odd combination to me though as well.