Dbol on Cutting Cycle ??

suppsforlife

While you can, I wouldn't. It is a very aromatizing steroid, causing a lot of estrogen increase. This can lead to fat/water retention which you would want to avoid during a cut. there are better options

AlphaRxLabs

Can you take Dbol on a Cutting Cycle ??
I think it tend to cause the body to hold water. However; I suppose if you decreased your carb intake and minimized your liquids, you wouldn't get near as bulky as you would while prepping for a bulk cycle. A lot of these "supplements" have a purpose, cutting, strength, mass, etc. but you also have to do your part to assist these "supplements" do what they were designed to do. Good luck, and if I can help you in any way, please let me know.

Twizted

Everybody handles compounds differently. Most ppl tend to hold a bit more water weight on dbol and as such it may not be the best on a cut. Personally I stay nice and lean on just about everything, dbol included.

With that being said there are definitely better options out there for running during a cut.

suppsforlife

Everybody handles compounds differently. Most ppl tend to hold a bit more water weight on dbol and as such it may not be the best on a cut. Personally I stay nice and lean on just about everything, dbol included.

With that being said there are definitely better options out there for running during a cut.
that's what I was talking about.
as always, Twizted, spot on (y)

Can you take Dbol on a Cutting Cycle ??
Danabol doesn’t fit in a cutting cycle because during the cutting cycle, it is important to eliminate water retention from your body and dry steroids like Anavar or winstrol can yield better results, using Danabol can do just the opposite. It can make you gain a lot of water weight, it is essentially a steroid for bulking and not cutting