DEBUNKING BROSCIENCE/SCIENCE

D

dolfanshan

I like both styles. I do power body building. I don't ever wanna be bigger than I am strong. I get the comment you're strong for your size quite often in the gym. I'm 6'2" and 207lbs and the other guy is usually 5,8" and 175lbs. I always ask how much do you weigh and they say 175 or 180 and I'm like I'm 207 motherfucker. Lol I was at 222 but decided to cut. I regret that move. Tall skinny guy problems lol

N

noveskeelite

don't be afraid to eat. 207 isn't very heavy for someone 6'2. im 5'9 and tipped the scales at 248 today lol. fuck abs I wanna be strong.

milkin

Had this just last year bro. I threw a tendon support strap around it and tired to work right through it. Wrong move.. I ended up insulting the injury even more. It took a good 3 months to heal and doc had me on Celebrex which is a super charged anti inflammatory. Back to 100% with a valuable lesson under my belt, the lesson of listening to what your body is trying to tell you.

D

dolfanshan

Oh I know. I eat 5 times a day at about 3800 calories. I eat at certain times of the day weather I'm hungry or not. My goal weight is 245. I'm gonna get there. 5 9 at 248 your a big boy! I'll get there

N

noveskeelite

exactly. its small tears and micro trauma. only true remedy is to let the shit heal by resting it. cant keep pounding away.

some guys make mistake of getting cortisone shot and the doctor tole a friend of mine with problem "I can give it to you but I promise in 2 weeks you will tear it completely"

he chose to NOT get the shot.....food for thought

D

dolfanshan

That's what I'm doing now. I have great medical insurance. Guess I need to go see the doc. I'm just a hard head when it comes to doctors.

N

noveskeelite

exactly. its small tears and micro trauma. only true remedy is to let the shit heal by resting it. cant keep pounding away.

some guys make mistake of getting cortisone shot and the doctor tole a friend of mine with problem "I can give it to you but I promise in 2 weeks you will tear it completely"

he chose to NOT get the shot.....food for thought

N

noveskeelite

I gain pretty easy. I don't even follow a diet plan I just eat. being on testosterone is also facilitating my weight gain I believe lol.

D

dolfanshan

Well I'm a hard gainer. Test helps me alleviate that problem. Lol Since I'm low t I'm gonna start blasting and cruising so I should be swole here shortly. When I start I'm gonna rely on advice from some of you bros, but we'll get to that when the time comes.

milkin

Yup Nove cortisone will reduce the inflammation, just as Celebres did for me, but only time itself will heal the injury. Same holds true for Deca. Its ability to lubricate joints and tensions often times leads to more injuries because the effects of deca will mask the discomfort if the injury. 

D

dolfanshan

The osteo biflex along with motrin and a tennis elbow bracelet knocked my last bout with it right out. I wore the bracelet all day long except for when I was sleeping. (Caution do not sleep with the bracelet it can cause nerve damage) It only took a couple of weeks. I'm too early into it this time to honestly say whether it's helping or not brother.

D

dolfanshan

I'm definitely gonna a try it. Going to get some today, but I can only speak of what I have experience with. 

Standingup

oh yeah another thing that's great for guys with soft collagen issues like tendons, joint tissue and such is the peptide called TB500 .  I cant properly explain its effects at the moment but will direct you to look in to it.

Bigstick_00

I'm sure you mentioned that before standing, I will look into them. I have a tendon in my shoulder causing me to take it easy. A couple days of heavy lifting and it really bothers me, a couple days later with no lifting it goes away!

Standingup

I know I know I get like a broken record.  :)    Been that way for years though .  

Hey by the way, did I ever tell you the one about me and the 5 police departments,   "yeah yeah weve all heard it "   LOLOLOL  That's what I hear from my friends , and then sometimes a friend actually reminds me he was there. I figure in another 10 years I'll just say the same sentence all day.  LOLOL

TB500 and turmeric !!

D

dolfanshan

A bit of good news. After a few weeks of some lighter lifting and avoiding things that irritated my elbow along with the meds I mentioned above, and a few extra days rest my elbow felt good in the gym today. A little irritation but nothing major. Also standing I stopped by the supplement store and picked up a bottle of tumeric...