Deca and EQ

JesseTX

I've done a couple test and deca cycles...I can tolerate deca ok it seems.
I have only ran at max, 400mgs/wk of deca.
Currently I am on 450mgs test-e/wk, and 300mgs/wk deca, and 30mgs anavar daily.
It's been quite some time since I've used EQ. My first cycle ended on a vial of EQ. I didn't know what the hwll I was doing and dude offered me a vial at a decent price so I ran it. But it was only the one vial. I did notice at the end a considerable boost in size and strength.
I'd kind of like to run EQ again but from my research, I haven't found info warning against EQ in a deca cycle.
If like to see what opinions I can get here. Any reference to research sites could be helpful as well.

Gainz.

You know my opinion... A lot helps a lot...
😂🤣
I want to try EQ just to fucking try it. Just to see what happens and how I respond to it.

I might even run a small little blast in between the end of this one and my big winter blast.

JesseTX

You know my opinion... A lot helps a lot...
😂🤣
I want to try EQ just to fucking try it. Just to see what happens and how I respond to it.

I might even run a small little blast in between the end of this one and my big winter blast.
Bro, I'm all about that life. YOLO!
For real tho, as long as dosage is mild, it should be fine. I am hoping to hear from someone who has done it.

As of now I am thinking to keep my deca and EQ at the same mg per week- 300, and test at 550mg .

Gainz.

I've heard people running both with great results... And I've heard it's a terrible idea...
I also hear you shouldn't run deca and tren together... Yet I have and fucking loved it.
So... Maybe I'll run
750 test
400 tren
300 EQ
300 deca
200 mast
And I'll let you guys know what happens 😂🤣

JesseTX

I've heard people running both with great results... And I've heard it's a terrible idea...
I also hear you shouldn't run deca and tren together... Yet I have and fucking loved it.
So... Maybe I'll run
750 test
400 tren
300 EQ
300 deca
200 mast
And I'll let you guys know what happens 😂🤣
I am super eager to see how it goes, but brother be careful and yank that handbrake if it gets bad.

HGH.to

they actually stack very well. you'll need longer cycles with EQ and Deca (as you already know since you've been on Deca). Obviously, throw Test in there and you have an awesome blend to see those muscles bulk

JesseTX

they actually stack very well. you'll need longer cycles with EQ and Deca (as you already know since you've been on Deca). Obviously, throw Test in there and you have an awesome blend to see those muscles bulk
HGH, what do you think of my proposed mg ratios? And will I be ok to follow current schedule....Sunday and Wednesday?

HGH.to

Sounds good IMO, but then again, it depends on how you react on them. Sunday and Wednesday administration is good enough to maintain stable levels. 300 mg/week of Deca and 300 mg/week of EQ with 550 mg/week of Test should yield great results. Dosages do not seem to be too high or too low, but again, it is up to you.