Deca Durabolin for injuries/recovery

zakco

I've only did test only cycles with the occasional dbol or Anavar. I have minor inflammation in joints more from doing factory work in my career and shoulder pain. Curious if anyone has experience with deca and test like how different would I feel body and mental state when adding deca to a 300- 400 mg of test a week. Was thinking of adding 100-200mg of deca to keep things on the lower end of use to see how I respond and get an effective dose that's not too low.
Ive got 28 years construction under my belt...hurting joints sucks. Adding a small amount of Deca for joints is never a bad idea. 100mg/week is good and it's dosed at 300/ml so super cheap and easy to get....small amount of oil and low aromatization. 100mg/week is highly unlikely to give any noticable sides. I'd say it doesn't work wonders for joints but it most likely will help.

LHV

my next cycle is test & deca , how did muscle mass go for you LHV? did you get what you thought would happen? how were your strength gains? i never noticed that much from deca but ill give it another go. this time 750mg week.
Muscle gains were great. I mean fucking unreal! But I’d never done over 1000mg weekly before and usually much lower but now I’m a convert. Strength gains not so sure because I changed my program