Deca injection pain

Notmikelele

Right now I’m finishing my 3rd week of deca/test e 400mg per week cycle. This is my first time using deca. 2/5 injections have resulted in about 3-5 days of pip, swelling at the site, and muscle aches about 24 hours after I pin. I have plenty of experience injecting and this isn’t my first cycle but these pains are new. Could I be allergic to deca? More so wondering if I should be worried or just keep going

Last edited:

HGH.to

2/5 injections have resulted in about 3-5 days of pip, swelling at the site, and muscle aches about 24 hours after I pin.
you mean that you injected 5 times Deca and 2 of them ended with PIP?
how do you know it's from Deca specifically?
if you're sure the injection technique is all good then yeah, it may be allergies to inactive ingredients. could try switching to NPP to see how it goes. Or switch another brand

D

Deleted member 45086

Are you using the test and deca that come premixed. 400mg/cc. If you are I got pip when I used it. Probably just from high concentration because I have used deca a few times and it didn't hurt.

liljohn

whats up had that same problem until i warmed up the deca alittle longer than test a put test in the sringe first then deca it seem to help me alot

Notmikelele

you mean that you injected 5 times Deca and 2 of them ended with PIP?
how do you know it's from Deca specifically?
if you're sure the injection technique is all good then yeah, it may be allergies to inactive ingredients. could try switching to NPP to see how it goes. Or switch another brand
Yes 2/5 times that I have injected. And I don’t know that it’s the deca. it’s just the only thing different in this cycle, so I’m wondering if allergies could be a possibility or if someone’s had something similar

HGH.to

are you using them together? it could be from Test E. Allergies, for example, to inactive ingredients used in the specific brand of Test E (assuming you never used that brand before)

I personally warm up all of my gear prior to injecting. I stand the vials in boiling water for a couple of minutes, the oil goes thinner and shoots in much smoother and dissipates better in the muscle.