Deca or eq?

Gainz.

You two should be proud of your hard work. Gym, eating, dedication. 👍.
Trust me I am, I was talking to a friend I haven't seen in 2.5 years. He adopted a young girl... I started a new job, and we live in different states. Anyway he started talking about how he gained weight during covid. He went from 170ish to 210lbs... but not muscle! I told him that I recently gained a bunch of weight myself. He said he couldn't imagine me fat! I laughed and said I got my muscle back. I then sent him the before and after pics. He couldn't understand why I even took the "before" pics. Meaning "bro you looked fucking terrible, if that was me not only wouldn't I show anyone, I wouldn't of taken them at all"
I told him they are motivation. To remember what I looked like, how I felt and to make sure I don't feel like that ever again! He's recently lost 15lbs, so I helped motivate him to lose that covid weight

D

Deleted member 45086

Trust me I am, I was talking to a friend I haven't seen in 2.5 years. He adopted a young girl... I started a new job, and we live in different states. Anyway he started talking about how he gained weight during covid. He went from 170ish to 210lbs... but not muscle! I told him that I recently gained a bunch of weight myself. He said he couldn't imagine me fat! I laughed and said I got my muscle back. I then sent him the before and after pics. He couldn't understand why I even took the "before" pics. Meaning "bro you looked fucking terrible, if that was me not only wouldn't I show anyone, I wouldn't of taken them at all"
I told him they are motivation. To remember what I looked like, how I felt and to make sure I don't feel like that ever again! He's recently lost 15lbs, so I helped motivate him to lose that covid weight
I showed all the "dudes" I work with your shirtless pic and they want your phone number

I think deca is a great choice for a bulk, I incorporate it in every bulk I do. I don't tend to hold much water, or have many sides at all, yet strength is increased 10 fold.

I personally don't rate EQ. I think there's far better compounds out there. EQ just thickens my blood very quick.

I'd also choose oxy's over dbol, I don't find dbol actually builds much quality tissue and the estrogenic sides fair outweigh any benefits.

Regarding MK-677 - I think this is a terrible compound and a very quick ticket to type 2 diabetes. I'd aways choose GH over MK. Failing that GHRP2 to GHRP 6 would be a much better choice.

Apologies if it feels like I'm slating your cycle, I've just been in this game a long time and have a lot of experience with all of this stuff. It's just constructive criticism - Hope you achieve you end goals regardless mate!

Twizted

I thought HGH was basically the same as MK-677 in terms of fasting glucose? That's why it's best to take something like metformin if you are going to be taking larger doses of either one.

D

Deleted member 45086

I didn't feel anything with EQ honestly, it didn't increased my hunger, and I never saw any nee veins, maybe for cutting is different?
EQ is one of those that really doesn't shine for most till you get to high doses. Some get benefits from 500-600/week. Personally I frontloaded 1500 for first 2 weeks and then ran at 900/week and I definitely noticed it. But if you do this you definitely need to donate blood regularly. And NO I am not recommending that you ever do this