Deca shut down

Kfizzle

What can you do about hcg estrogen?  This explains why I alswyas have flare ups when I run hcg and the reason I rarely use it. 

MRFIXIT

I run 50 mgs a day of proviron and NEVER have issues,,, But  HCG is best used during a cycle, either to avoid testicular atrophy, or
help fix the problem of an existing testicular atrophy. I don't use it for PCT ... it does NOT help you to produce natural test... IMHO

A small daily dose (10-20mg) of Nolvadex can be used in conjunction with HCG in order to prevent estrogenic symptoms caused by sudden increases in aromatization.

Zewi

When are using HCG on Cycle or for PCT?

This all matters, running HCG on cycle is fine if its the right dose and depending on the length of the cycle and the compounds evolved. Normally 150iu 3 times a week when on cycle. (M/W/F)

HCG in a PCT should only be ran as a blast, to wake up your Nuts. Blast is for 10-12 days,(between 175-200iu EOD) and last shot is 3 days before you start your PCT.. (half life for HCG is about 36 hours)---side not you need to understand when your PCT is suppose to start this is all about how you end your cycle and with what compounds. If you end with Test e this is how a blast is ran if you end with test P, or EQ, or Deca it changes when you Blast starts, it wont be after you last shot like Test e. 

IMO you dont every need HCG unless your on a long cycle, and you need to wake up your nuts, or you dont want them to shrink..

Outlawthing

Trt will def draw them boys up I'm on 1000mcg m/w/f   with 50 mg clomid  for fertility and  nuts went from the size of jelly bean to a base ball got lots more  goodness.  As well  coming out 

MRFIXIT

LOL... I didn't get that in depth, I fucking hate typing but YES +1 for typing all that shit :)    Im always on a long cycle and my boys need to stay nice and plump,,, the wife get all butt hurt when they go away ahahaha!

Zewi

True true.. got to love that Proviron. :)..the hidden Gem, so many people don't even no the benefits you do :)

Outlawthing

The clomid is what fertility doc prescribed I do take an ai now aro  not running any deca right now just curious as to the effect it would poss have on sperm production 

MRFIXIT

Deca might be affecting you prolactin levels as well... if that's not the case, then masteron

or proviron will do wonders,,, im a proviron guy myself... I do enough injections...lol

MRFIXIT

Deca might be affecting you prolactin levels as well... if that's not the case, then masteron

or proviron will do wonders,,, im a proviron guy myself... I do enough injections...lol

Zewi

YES SIR... But you know all the secrets, of HCG. The use of Proviron,(on and off cycle and with PCT) with a little Nolvdex right be hind it.  :)

Dolf

Proviron has become one of my favorite cycle add ons. The only downfall is bp issues imo which is why I'm leaving it out of my upcoming eq cycle. 

Zewi

Nolvedex increases sperm density. (Your body makes more Sperm)

Clomid can make your sperm stronger, BUT DOESN’T WORK ON EVERYON HAS ABOUT A 45% OF MEN SEE MOBILTY INCREASE)

Also does he know your on TRT?

MRFIXIT

Im sure it would be much appreciated by many who are not familiar with it!

It keeps my body hard as a rock as well...in leau of Halo even when im eating like a fat kid...(I love me some bulking)

And the great thing is its not a 17aa so the liver is safe (at least from the proviron)

Ive seen guys taking 500 mgs a day!

Kfizzle

Yeah I've only messed around with it when on blast. I didn't care for it really because of the estrogen but the increase in libido and load size was quite impressive. Don't really have much atrophy going on really just wanted to try it out. 500iu for a couple weeks once then 1000iu a day for a few days just for the benefits I mentioned above Lol. 

Outlawthing

Yeah he mows I'm trt took a while to find a doc that would try it with my trt my body will not make test on hcg clomid ect  by itself  I have to take test or I feel like shit  That's what I need most is motility we are gonna do  invetro no matter what I just need 10 wigglers or a few night crawlers  sry bout typing I can't edit posts or erase glitch 

Outlawthing

What do you think about fertility and running an test ace npp cycle while on the hcg aro clomid  think it will effect sperm  My. New websters aas dictionary :) lol