Deca tren tolerance

HulkSmashShan

Was at the convenient store earlier today and noticed a dude clearly on roids. So I pointed out to my wife, "see, that man is on steroids too". She's like "how do you know?" So I proceeded to explain to her that our bodies are not naturally that "hard" looking. and she goes "well, how come you don't look like that?". I said, "I do look exactly like that, I just have a protective layer of fat covering everything" :ROFLMAO:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤫🤫🤫🤣🤣🤣🤣 Bro! Lmfao so damn relatable. Me and my wife were watching Monstro YouTube last night and my wife says " are you going to look like him?" I said: " hell nah!, I'm way taller than him" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

HulkSmashShan

Hulk after you run that cut mix let us know what you think about it. I've eyeballed that couple of times myself for later on
You know I will, in fact I am about to take proper befores and Afters and am going to start documenting weekly progress. My wife is wanting to know how TF none of my clothes fit anymore 😂. I would like to see where this 30 pounds is as well. I have never in my life had arms really so it's nice to have something there. I'm 6'4 but my wingspan is 80 inches so u can say I have been lanky my whole life.

CaptainPlanet

I just injected 0.5ml (50mg) of Tren A yesterday, and Today another 50mg. Don't feel any sides or agro or coughing, but maybe it takes time to kick in? I am gonna wait for another cycle to actually do Tren fully for 8 weeks, I just wanted to see what all the fuss is about. lol