Deca tren tolerance

HulkSmashShan

If he gets out of the mail truck and looks like Monstro, chances are he used your gear. 😂
Dude if he gets out and looks like monstro I'ma give him the Debo treatment and ask him if I can get him a glass of cold sweet tea or if he would like me to order him any more gear 🤣🤣

HulkSmashShan

Interesting. Thanx monstro. Hey monstro what do you suggest on test a 120mg,tren a 100mg, drostanolone prop 100mg.
How often and how much? The above figures are per ml of course

Maniac1130

I am having an issue with USPS as well. These guys got my stuff to a location about an hour away from my house, delivered it to the WRONG person, then sent it back to a carrier location in one state over!!! Currently "in transit arriving late"... like get your shit together USPS

BiggyBill

Interesting. Thanx monstro. Hey monstro what do you suggest on test a 120mg,tren a 100mg, drostanolone prop 100mg.
How often and how much? The above figures are per ml of course
I know you asked monstro for an advice but i guess another opinion won’t hurt.
First off - what do you mean by test a? Tesosterone Acetate? Is a pretty unpopular ester for test. If so, use each of the earlier mentioned compounds on a daily basis in 0.5 ml for 8-10 weeks.

HulkSmashShan

I am having an issue with USPS as well. These guys got my stuff to a location about an hour away from my house, delivered it to the WRONG person, then sent it back to a carrier location in one state over!!! Currently "in transit arriving late"... like get your shit together USPS
No doubt! My USPS fiasco should be a post on its own. I went to the counter and was told by a lady who didn't speak English to go down to the end to speak w a woman who did speak English. Then when I got home I received a call back from a man with USPS who was Indian and could not understand me telling him the 20 digit tracking number. He and I went through it literally three times!!! I finally hung the phone up after he said "sir I guess I cannot help you ".

Welderman

Hulk after you run that cut mix let us know what you think about it. I've eyeballed that couple of times myself for later on

Welderman

You know I am pretty sure we've all asked ourselves at times if we're getting anywhere, am I getting any bigger, shouldn't this happen faster. We are always our worst critics. I have to say there was 8-9 of my coworkers after work and we was all scrubbing our arms off at the big wash basin we have. Couldn't help but notice that my forearms was bigger than everyone else's bicep. So yes, I am pretty sure it's working

Maniac1130

No doubt! My USPS fiasco should be a post on its own. I went to the counter and was told by a lady who didn't speak English to go down to the end to speak w a woman who did speak English. Then when I got home I received a call back from a man with USPS who was Indian and could not understand me telling him the 20 digit tracking number. He and I went through it literally three times!!! I finally hung the phone up after he said "sir I guess I cannot help you ".
Ridiculous! Like, I pressed 1 for English!!!

So stressful. Glad everything worked out for you in the end though!

Maniac1130

You know I am pretty sure we've all asked ourselves at times if we're getting anywhere, am I getting any bigger, shouldn't this happen faster. We are always our worst critics. I have to say there was 8-9 of my coworkers after work and we was all scrubbing our arms off at the big wash basin we have. Couldn't help but notice that my forearms was bigger than everyone else's bicep. So yes, I am pretty sure it's working
Was at the convenient store earlier today and noticed a dude clearly on roids. So I pointed out to my wife, "see, that man is on steroids too". She's like "how do you know?" So I proceeded to explain to her that our bodies are not naturally that "hard" looking. and she goes "well, how come you don't look like that?". I said, "I do look exactly like that, I just have a protective layer of fat covering everything" :ROFLMAO: