Deca tren tolerance

HulkSmashShan

CaptainPlanet

There’s no point in using it for 1-2 days then giving up.
are you sure you got Tren Acetate and from a reputable source?
It was from a reputable source, in Canada. Got lucky. I mean, I feel something, certainly pumps but no crazy feeling on it. I feel like I am running warmer, but not sweating either. In any case, if I do give it a go for longer I'll do it during the last 8 weeks of my current cycle or in the future.

I just thought I would have probably noticed some sort of strength or a feeling on it. That's why I tried it as a quick injection. I don't know that I should be taking it right away, just cause then everything else is gonna feel like I am running nothing once I go Tren.

CaptainPlanet

Just curious, you think I should continue with it? If so, would these mix ok together:

- Test E (500mg weekly)
- EQ (200mg weekly)
- Primo (400mg weekly)
- Tren A (200mg weekly)

HulkSmashShan

Just curious, you think I should continue with it? If so, would these mix ok together:

- Test E (500mg weekly)
- EQ (200mg weekly)
- Primo (400mg weekly)
- Tren A (200mg weekly)
It was from a reputable source, in Canada. Got lucky. I mean, I feel something, certainly pumps but no crazy feeling on it. I feel like I am running warmer, but not sweating either. In any case, if I do give it a go for longer I'll do it during the last 8 weeks of my current cycle or in the future.

I just thought I would have probably noticed some sort of strength or a feeling on it. That's why I tried it as a quick injection. I don't know that I should be taking it right away, just cause then everything else is gonna feel like I am running nothing once I go Tren.
I am running tren and have been for about 3 weeks. From your post I think that maybe you are kind of believing a misconception of the substance. You are able to out in more work in your workout and recover faster. I.e. better rem sleep ( hence the dreaming). As far as strength on anything I believe that all depends on the user however we will always only get what we put in. There is no "magic pill". The guys on here with the big huge arms and ripped bodies earned them. Monstro for example eats sleeps and shits workout. It is a lifestyle. From the first thing when that alarm goes off all the way til when he hits that pillow then repeat repeat repeat. I'm not trying to sound like a dick. Rather just telling you to get your mind right and achieve whatever it is you want to achieve. I am a surviving IV heroin addict. I know all about "feelings" from substances. Gear is not that type of "feeling". I hope you get all of the gains that you want and I hope you keep pushing until you do. Take care and much love brother

Welderman

Captain just out of curiosity, how many previous cycles have you run and what were they. Just making sure you are ready to run 4 steroids at once. Not being a prick I promise just don't want you hurting yourself.

CaptainPlanet

You have a good point Welderman, this is technically my first and a half cycle, meaning I started one previously but gyms shutdown two weeks into it, so I stoped it. I started again recently, I have weights at home and gyms will be reopening soon. That being said, I was mostly curious if I should just keep running the Tren-A since I already started. If so, I would likely just switch to Test (500mg) with Tren-A (200mg), and nothing else, but I was curious about the other compounds I am currently running if they would work well or best avoided with Tren (for future reference and to learn). I know EQ is kidney toxic, and so is Tren, so might be a bad combo, but I am unsure with my dosages.

Welderman

I would. Test and tren only. That way if you break out with acne or aggressive behavior you will know it's the tren. I've heard of eq causing them too. If everything runs good with test and tren then next cycle you could add 1 or both of the others. Plus you should get great result with only test and tren, if you don't I would get my next cycle of tren somewhere else. I'm sure the more experienced guys will chime in on this later.

BiggyBill

Agreed with welder. If that’s your 1-2 cycle then Test + Tren cycle sounds enough.
Also, do you know Tren A needs to be daily administered?

BiggyBill

yeah you can try because Tren Acetate is 1-3 days half life. Better daily, but EOD can work fine too

CaptainPlanet

I'll follow the suggestions and do ED. It's not so bad. I also dislike using the 3ml pins for ED stuff cause it's difficult to tell if you've pulled the correct amount while you have more than one ester in it. Still waiting on 1ml pins, not sure if they make 2ml ones.