I am going to start a Dbol solo cycle.
It will be my first one.
5 weeks
1 week 10mg
2 week 10 mg
3 week 15 mg
4 week 15mg
5 week 20 mg

I also have arimidex in case of the gynecomastia.

For my pct I was planning to use Clomid (2x50 for 30 days) or Nolvadex (10/30 mg). What would you recommend me? Or should I use both? This is a warm up cycle because it's my first time using dbol.

For blood pressure I will use fish oil 3g a day and 3-5 times cardio.

For my liver protection I have milk thistle (1000 mg), but I was reading that is better if I use tudca (500 mg) so i am planning to buy some.

I also read that in a Dbol cycles HCG is required but is it really important with the dozes I am gonna use? In case it's really important I will definitely gonna buy it.

Just wanna do this cycle in the best way possible. I will appreciate all your comments and suggestions.

Please be respectful. I am here to learn :)

suppsforlife

If you never used steroids - better go for testosterone. moreover, I would recommend using Dbol with testosterone. So, it would be best for you to go for testosterone cycle

suppsforlife

Search around for sources. You're sure to find some. I would point you to directions but is against this forum rules.
Dbol stacked with Test is always a great idea. They work in synergy. You'll get less side effects and more benefits from using Dbol stacked with Test. Generally, your plan sounds good, but the only thing that's missing is testosterone which is a base in all steroid cycles

EMachine

It’s never a good idea to start a cycle just because that’s what you currently have on hand. Dianabol is best if used with another compound, like test. Your doses are low, however, dbol will still shut you down at small dosages. Take with omega-3 to help avoid sides. In fact, I mentioned before, all orals should be taken with healthy fats like omega-3.

newuserabcd

Search around for sources. You're sure to find some. I would point you to directions but is against this forum rules.
Dbol stacked with Test is always a great idea. They work in synergy. You'll get less side effects and more benefits from using Dbol stacked with Test. Generally, your plan sounds good, but the only thing that's missing is testosterone which is a base in all steroid cycles
Is there a particular brand/manufacturer recommended for test? For oral not injectable.
Ideally a brand that goes nicely with dianabol from a UK or Europe region

I know how it feels when you don't want injectable. But trust me, injectables are better bro. All I read about it, and all of them said the same. Stacking Dianabol + anything oral will be super toxic for you.

suppsforlife

Is there a particular brand/manufacturer recommended for test? For oral not injectable.
Ideally a brand that goes nicely with dianabol from a UK or Europe region
oral testosterone is liver toxic + not as effective as injectable. I definitely recommend Testosterone in injection form. anyone in bodybuilding would do the same. and yeah, there are brands from UK that you can go for. you can get yourself both Test + Dbol and everything you need for PCT plans

HGH.to

yep that's true. injectable testosterone is much better, safer, cheaper, effective, etc. the only downside is the injection process. but that's not a problem as soon as you get used to it.

Totally agree with the gentleman up there. I was so afraid to needles and then yo inject myself but now I feel more comfortable and powerful whenever I injected haha.