Dianabol

JesseTX

Thinking of future run of dbol.
I would like to see what regimens, dosages, and liver protection has worked the best.
I have a milk thistle supp.
And I'm seeing ppl mostly agree that 20mg pill is the way to go.

Thoughts??

HGH.to

yeah, 20-30 mg/day for beginners is enough. milk thistle for liver support is good enough too. split dosage throughout the day. use it for 6 weeks with testosterone ;)

JesseTX

yeah, 20-30 mg/day for beginners is enough. milk thistle for liver support is good enough too. split dosage throughout the day. use it for 6 weeks with testosterone ;)
Split the dbol dosage?
I am getting 20mgx100tabs.
Are you saying dose at 40mgs a day in a split.
For how long?
50 days seems a bit much

HGH.to

yea, you need to split Dbol dosage because half-life is very short of only 3-6 hours.
it could be 20 mg first thing in the morning and 20 mg 6-8 hours later.
for a period of 6 weeks (42 days).

unclem

yea, you need to split Dbol dosage because half-life is very short of only 3-6 hours.
i agree..............

liljohn

I have done dbol with test and deca i found the best for me was 20 in the morning and then 20 with my preworkout its a insane pump

LHV

Because I drink beer I have only ever taken Dianabol at 20mg daily for periods of four weeks (stacked with T up to 500 or 600mg weekly) but I've been pleasantly surprised with the results - noticeable strength and muscle gains. I use Arimidex 1mg twice weekly and experienced no side effects other than a 'speeding' sensation a few hours after taking the Dianabol.

JesseTX

Because I drink beer I have only ever taken Dianabol at 20mg daily for periods of four weeks (stacked with T up to 500 or 600mg weekly) but I've been pleasantly surprised with the results - noticeable strength and muscle gains. I use Arimidex 1mg twice weekly and experienced no side effects other than a 'speeding' sensation a few hours after taking the Dianabol.
I've seen argument that Arimidex is not necessary for most, but could be for others.

JesseTX

I've seen references that dosage should be 20mg daily total.

JesseTX

my favorite dbols was those blue hearts & russian dbol
Right now I am using the dbol from DeePharm.
Deep dark red and square.
I have some dbol from Cikmi too...dragon pharm brand.
He sent me some cool samples.
Dbol, anadrol, anavar, clomid, clen.