DNP...ssshhh

siegmund

Dnp ,is straight poision!! And I don't recommend anyone to ever consider running ..i don't care how much research ,the research should be the part that scares you pesticide,  paint remover ,explosives...self explanatory from here ..

SemperFi

We are all in this to transform our bodies into something different that what it is or was. Many take different measures to accomplish that but in doing so we each have to consider and evaluate the risk(s) vs. reward(s) of everything we do. Whether it is the foods we choose to eat, exercises performed or supplements we take.

If you look at the history of proper steroid use, and I don't mean overuse, we can see that the risk/reward ratio weighs heavily on the reward side. Anabolics do much more good in the human body than many can imagine- bone density, nutrient uptake, well being, protein synthesis, etc.

Chemicals such as DNP cannot in a single instance provide a positive impact on the human body without the risk of extreme negative impacts on the human body even at very low doses. Just because it increases your metabolic rate and helps you lose weight I would challenge anyone to provide an argument how this product could be beneficial to your overall health. The argument that "you have to find the right dose" is completely unsupportable concerning this chemical because when you ingest it you are literally killing yourself. If you take it and you happen to survive simply chalk it up to a failed suicide. The simple research alone is enough to prevent the reasonable minded to stay away from it even in 2016!

Medical treatments such as chemotherapy are a good comparison. You are literally killing yourself- in the attempt to kill the rapid mutating cancer cells you are also killing all the healthy cells at the same time. You just have to find the right DOSE to survive the treatment!

With all due respect stating, "DNP is a very effective chemical that requires user knowledge. Ignorance of this compound is generally perpetuated by the masses who have not read enough to actually be informed about use and or abuse", in my opinion is naive and a bit irresponsible. Simply taking DNP at any dose from a biological stand point is abuse!

Can't see how anyone who values the health of their body and is looking to improve it could ever consider the use of DNP.

SEMPER FI