Does anyone love tren

bobby ricky

You hear so many bad things about tren so I’m wondering if anyone loves tren. Is there anyone out there that uses it correctly at a dose that is conservative and just loves what it does for them?

suppsforlife

Lots of people actually loves Tren. @bobby ricky it's strange you even ask it, you can see these people on the forum.
yet, you see so many bad things about Tren because it actually can be bad plus I feel like I should warn people about those bad things before they jump on Tren.
As you've learned people are different responding differently. But one sure thing is Tren is powerful. Starting at a lower dosage is always a good idea. People report great results at only 200 mg/week. That's why many report "bad things" about Tren when they start their first cycle with 400-600 mg/week which is a lot. They obviously experience really bad effects.
In the end, Tren is very popular and it's obvious there should be a reason - that many people actually love it. but you've just got to learn how to run it correctly.

Gainz.

Yes... I love tren!
A full 12 week blast under my belt with no negative effects.
I can't wait for my next blast... 400mg here I come!

Rhino73

I am starting to love Tren mate.
As you know, the first three weeks had some challenges. But things seem to have balanced out and I seem to have my brain back.
I’m really starting to see the good effects. My focal s in the gym is usually good but it’s definitely gone up a notch and that is only getting better with strength and size gains I’m seeing.
Going in with all the knowledge and advice from here really helps. Not to mention the experience you already have.
I think you have to give it a crack, just so you know for yourself.

Pedrito0906

Lots of people actually loves Tren. @bobby ricky it's strange you even ask it, you can see these people on the forum.
yet, you see so many bad things about Tren because it actually can be bad plus I feel like I should warn people about those bad things before they jump on Tren.
As you've learned people are different responding differently. But one sure thing is Tren is powerful. Starting at a lower dosage is always a good idea. People report great results at only 200 mg/week. That's why many report "bad things" about Tren when they start their first cycle with 400-600 mg/week which is a lot. They obviously experience really bad effects.
In the end, Tren is very popular and it's obvious there should be a reason - that many people actually love it. but you've just got to learn how to run it correctly.
What about using 100mg/w, will I get results, idk man Tren sounds like a horror story

suppsforlife

What about using 100mg/w, will I get results, idk man Tren sounds like a horror story
it's not actually THAT dangerous. I just try to make people use it carefully by describing its issues. But lots of people use it with great success, but doing it wisely is very important. and yeah, as @GainzBandit 100 mg a week is likely to be effective. Starting dosage is 150-175 mg/week, actually. So I wouldn't recommend something more than 200 mg/week for those who never did it.
But you won't know until you try man.
true

bobby ricky

I absolutely love tren and especially on gym days. I just want to say steroids are probably the best thing to happen to me in my elderly years 😂

Vail 61

You hear so many bad things about tren so I’m wondering if anyone loves tren. Is there anyone out there that uses it correctly at a dose that is conservative and just loves what it does for them?
Tren,mast sustanon for me, I got to admit it took a little trial and error on the dose but after that it was pretty smooth, last cycle was 10 weeks

Denicnut

It’s not worth it even at very low doses unless I’m a contest prep…dhb and some Masteron will yield very good results and you will feel much much better…I did 25mg of tren ace 6x per week so 150mg in a week and it was tolerable and some good effects but there was still sides that weren’t worth it to me there are better drugs

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Tren made me get into BDSM. Wife very much enjoys.

As a compound though, it wrecks my appetite and makes me really suspicious.

I've used enanthate and ace, the ace is a nice little tool for getting super cut super fast, but I don't want to be using it at all really due to the issues with amyloid plaque build up in the brain. Also an absolute unit of a man I'm familiar with is currently experiencing kidney failure. He was a big fan of tren. Like approaching 30 stones kind of big.