Does anyone love tren

zakco

never used it since? many things might have changed and you never know you may respond better to it now
I haven't....and as a matter of fact it was such a horrible experience,I stayed away from all AAS until about a year and a half ago. I've trained for 23 years and can look juiced naturally as Im very disciplined. Working construction all day and training hard 5 times a week in my mid 40's naturally was getting difficult.....every hard workout took days to recover from, so I decided to give it another try and the experience has been all positive this go around.
I've just always heard of how unpredictable tren is, so I haven't ever thought about trying it again.
What could be different? I'm open for some schooling.

suppsforlife

Do not get me wrong, I'm actually not recommending Tren to those who are not competing because of its possible sides. Those who simply want to look good will find other compounds safer and enough. But if you really want to give a try again, I would recommend starting with a lower dosage (such as 200 mg/week). Might even try with Tren Acetate so in case of side effects appear again, they would quickly disappear if you stop or at least reduce the dosage.
might be different simply your reaction to the compound (the body's chemical changes over time) and/or your body getting used to effects of AAS. Trenbolone is different, but it's still an AAS. That's why of the multiple reasons why it's best to start with Tren after having enough experience with other (milder) steroids first.

bobby ricky

never used it since? many things might have changed and you never know you may respond better to it now
I’ve noticed supps that since increasing my dose to 300 I haven’t needed my ai but I still take my p5p. I know tren doesn’t convert but can it act like a ai? I increased about 2 weeks ago. At 200 I was taking half adex about twice a week. Nothing in my life has changed but my dose.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Zacko I agree with supps. Tren works but comes with a cost to your health that could be permanent and compared to testosterone and nandrolone is unsafe to use.

Whatever your using right now is working cause you're looking sic.

If you wanted to try again 150-200mg a week added in for the last month of a cycle, then 50mg anadrol for last 2 weeks will get you looking crisp and full. Might feel a bit like dogshit but you'll look 👌.

zakco

Zacko I agree with supps. Tren works but comes with a cost to your health that could be permanent and compared to testosterone and nandrolone is unsafe to use.

If you wanted to try again 150-200mg a week added in for the last month of a cycle, then 50mg anadrol for last 2 weeks will get you looking crisp and full. Might feel a bit like dogshit but you'll look 👌.
Thanks brother! I'm actually about to end my current cycle 700test/700mast/200deca with a 4 week 25mg/day Dbol. My first time with Dbol or any oral....I want to get a bit more kick. I'll see how it affects me.

unclem

Just pinned my 2nd time today, it will be E3D.
1. Test E:150mg
2. Mast E: 150mg (I upped by 50mg)
3. Tren E: 50mg

Haven't got cough so far, no PIP other than the normal I guess, wondering when I'll start feeling the effects.
you dont usally get the cough on tren E.......

BulkinWes

If he decides to do it like that which is a good do tren A

Pedrito0906

I just did my 4th pin this morning, its been a 10 days, when will I feel the effect? No sweat last night either.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

8605d38b499f328de277c57466dfd299.jpg

If I've understood the literature you will begin cracking the ester immediately and blood serum levels will continue to increase till about day 5. So you'll be under the effects, maybe not feeling them yet though.

Once you hit the halfway point of ester degradation, clearance rate increases as blood serum stabilises. I've mentioned this before as to why I inject random amounts.

BulkinWes

View attachment 866398

If I've understood the literature you will begin cracking the ester immediately and blood serum levels will continue to increase till about day 5. So you'll be under the effects, maybe not feeling them yet though.

Once you hit the halfway point of ester degradation, clearance rate increases as blood serum stabilises. I've mentioned this before as to why I inject random amounts.
You are correct but normally around 10-14 days you should start feeling it thehn 18-21 you should really start feeling it and seeing some changes with Enthanate. And Ace normally around 5 from my experience.

Imgame

A lot of people don’t get full effect from TrenE until week 5. This is why everyone talks about getting bloods at week 6 when changing protocols. You are fully stable at week 6.
This is why I used TrenA for 5 weeks of a 10 week TrenE cycle.
350mg A
400mg E a week for 5 weeks until fully saturated then cruise on 400 E for another 5 weeks. Still train hard and eat the same for 5 weeks after last pin to get full benefits from E.

Always continue to take testosterone for 5 to 10 weeks after last injection if not on trt

BulkinWes

A lot of people don’t get full effect from TrenE until week 5. This is why everyone talks about getting bloods at week 6 when changing protocols. You are fully stable at week 6.
This is why I used TrenA for 5 weeks of a 10 week TrenE cycle.
350mg A
400mg E a week for 5 weeks until fully saturated then cruise on 400 E for another 5 weeks. Still train hard and eat the same for 5 weeks after last pin to get full benefits from E.

Always continue to take testosterone for 5 to 10 weeks after last injection if not on trt
Man knows his stuff great advice brother

Alexdb2022

I finally have gone down the tren road. What I'll aay is hit your water goals cause if not your gonna be in rough shape!

Pedrito0906

14 days after my first pin of 50mg E3D, and I start to feel something, I have more aggression towards the weight like don't wanna wait in-between sets. My temper has changed to be more serious, focused and having a goal in my mind. Definitely has less patience towards things I don't like.

Sleep is great, no night sweats, I've been a little more hot during the day which I fucking love cause I hate the cold unless in my bed, I'm sweating more during s3x I love it as well.

I feel more masculine, like I own the world, want to be left alone and I just wanna hit the weights, eat and then have sexy time. In my job I feel more like a leader, leading mechanis, even my boss telling him what to do sometimes, but not in an asshole manner, but in a confidence manner.

Thoughts?