DOES IT REALLY MATTER???

Kfizzle

Here's a good speach from the guy that many people love and many people dislike. I love the guy honestly.  He's straight forward and speaks his mind. Rich Piana tells it how it is. 

Steroids vs Natty...  is it cheating?.  Does it fucking matter???!!!  

https://youtu.be/457cx9OmKxo

Mr_Big

Rich P kicks ass!  IMO you have to admire someone who tells it like it is, taboo or not.  Not to mention a BEAST! 

Bash

Haha good Ole rich.  Love his up in ur face attitude. Good share kfiz

Agood friend of mine was mirin the gains while we were working out..  His girl was like oh but cheating tho..  I laughed and told her I didn't know me and her man were competing or I was in some sort of exam lol  she had a dumb lol on her face. Ppl are so stupid sometimes quick to discredit ur work.  In all aspects 

Uglpharma

Some people can be ignorant. Like homey said, where do you draw the line, AAS, Creatine, Protein powder, Arginine, Citriline, Peptides. These are all just supplements. None of them, not even AAS give you a free ride to being Muscle Bound. It takes a lot of dieting and hard work to get there. Supplements just help.

Dolf

The ordinary public are completely ignorant and misinformed when it comes to aas. They think it works like magic when little do they know it just enables you to work harder, longer, and recover faster than natty individuals. I admire natty guys, and they should never try to compare themselves to enhanced lifters. It's a completely unfair comparison. 

Kfizzle

I really wish I would get my notifications...  I'm so far behind on this thread it's upsetting.  

Yes the way society is made to believe that steroids are magic blows my mind. I can't wait til some fucker tells me he can look like me if he takes steroids...  I would even offer to pay for his cycle Lol. And be sure to leave out the Ai and PCT. Lol! 

Outlawthing

only time I feel it would matter is if your  competing in a sport and your natty and there not especially for money as far as looks go who gives a shit they still dieted and worked there ass of to get it