DOES IT REALLY MATTER???

wtdragon

Yup, I agree. Someone at gym was talking one day and I heard them say something to the effect of yea anyone who does steroids is just a poser with fake muscles and they would never be able to lift real weight. They don't even work out hard. I just laughed and wiped the sweat from my head. And continued my bench set which happen to Be About double what this loser weighed.i for one probly work twice as hard being on the juice then I ever did off it.

milkin

Yeah respect for my jacked  up brother but it does matter HOW  to got there. Safety first with respect to pct and cycling smart. Now Richie boy is super jacked and hats off to him but he too will admit running some crazy ass super sized cycles. Let's remember we all have an expiratiin date and we sure don't want to shorten it for it orange or lack of knowledge. Just saying.

wtdragon

It's like something I heard from a speach Arnold Schwarzenegger did. He said people would say to him eww I never wanna look like you and he would just  simply say ,don't worry you never will. Some people don't realize what type of hard work and time is put into this sport .

peckerneck

wtdragon said:
</p><p>It's like something I heard from a speach Arnold Schwarzenegger did. He said people would say to him eww I never wanna look like you and he would just  simply say ,don't worry you never will. Some people don't realize what type of hard work and time is put into this sport .</p><p>
</p><p> </p><p>I wanna look like Arnold DID. Lol</p><p> </p>