Does pinning location matter

Kfizzle

I was asked, does it matter where I pin?  Is it more effective if I pin in my glutes instead of my quads?  

Simply put....  no it does not make a difference where you pin as far as getting better effects from your gear. I am under the impression that some muscles may absorb the compounds faster than others but not does not change the dose or effectiveness.  

Dolf

I'm of the same belief too. However I've heard others who believe pinning the quad and glute will absorb oil better than pinning the pec, trap, or lat due to the fact the quad and glute get used more and have better blood flow.

Kfizzle

Man I have yet to pin my traps.  I can not imagine that being very pleasant.  Damn!  But yeah I've hears that too, I try to avoid the quads as much as possible.  I have a knot that's been there over a year now and scared as hell to get more. Its either going really good or really bad when I pin quads.  No gray area Lol.

Outlawthing

X2 on the quad I keep trying and I keep getting bad results the first success I have had was last week  with some tren out of all things  I'm gonna try other quad Tommorrow to see 

Dolf

Damn! You still have that knot huh. That's crazy! Is it still the same size or has it gotten smaller? 

I pin my quad in 4 spots, delts, and pecs. Trap and lat would be too awkward a podition for me.

Kfizzle

I love when it's smooth man.  But if i can avoid it I do Lol. Cuz if it's not smooth I'm not walking right for several days. I've tried high and low further out more in the middle. Its just not meant to be for me. 

Outlawthing

I can't imagine having a big ass pip spot on my trap it would look like a tumor ...... Open your mind to me quade open your mind.... Let's see if be body gets that movie reference 

wes

I'm the same k fizz my quads are either good or bad . I can pin tne in my quads no problem but if I try anything else I feel like I got kicked by a horse doesn't matter who's gear it is. I thought I was the only one like that . So glutes get good amount of the action now days.

siegmund

its funny It took me for.ever to pin quads ,and.let me tell I love them I love the right more than the left ,the left can be a little finicky when pinning ,but the right np

Kfizzle

Yeah still have that Damn knot it's the same size. Thinking about going to see about something to fix it if ultrasound would break it up maybe idk. Tell em I tore it a while back and it's a knot now maybe. When I leaned out to really low bf for contest it was pretty visible.  Didn't look horrible but to me it stuck out like crazy. 

When you pin quad in one spot do you wait few days to pin the other spots? 

Dolf

I started pinning quads and only quads my first few cycles, so I knew nothing but quads my first few cycles. Quads are by far my favorite spot to pin. It gets easier the more you pin em.

Dolf

Yea I pin other areas between spots on my quads. I try to spread the weslth around as much as possible.

When you got that lump were you pinning from vials or amps?

csancheezy

I had a knot that stayed in my glute for a long time, like 2.5 months and it would not go away, eventually I started to try and roll it out with a foam roller, it hurt like hell to roll right over it so I couldnt do that. I would roll the foam roller almost over the spot, like right up next to it, and eventually I was able to roll on it only slightly and that took me a couple weeks of trying it several times a week until eventually I could roll over it with the foam pin. I dont know exactly which moment it went away but I just started to notice it was being alleviated and then one day it was just totally gone. It almost felt like the muscle itself was like warped or something, it was so weird.

livinlife

From my experience F**K pinning in the traps or calves! No matter what compound you're using. Trust me! I would rather deal with the pip in the glute or quad than pin in those two spots. 

Kfizzle

Pinning from vials. Honestly don't know exactly what compound it was or who's gear even. I rarely ever get a hold of any amps.   

Kfizzle

Yeah man it's crazy! And then there's the time I had a sterile access in my glute and after 11 days of pain I drained 20 cc of blood from it using a 22ga 1.5" attached to a 10ml syringe Lol. Had to break out the stash of antibiotics I keep on hand just to be safe. It takes being in a lot of pain to stab your fucking swollen ass cheek Lol but it was instant relief! 

milkin

Sterile abscess my man Fizz. Here is a quote from the link that follows :

"Sterile abscesses are sometimes a milder form of the same process caused not by germs but by nonliving irritants such as drugs. If an injected drug like penicillin is not absorbed, it stays where it was injected and may cause enough irritation to generate a sterile abscess—sterile because there is no infection involved. Sterile abscesses are quite likely to turn into hard, solid lumps as they scar "

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/injection+site+abscess

Kfizzle

Yep, exactly!  Probably what happened with my quad im sure. My glute deff wasn't infected but body treated as so. The liquid I removes was not all nasty nor did it smell at all,  yes I checked Lol. It was just really weird looking blood or liquid containing blood. Hopefully the one on my quad goes away or I just grow so big it gets buried in the mass Lol.