Does this make sense Test E+Deca+HgH

rosoo

I recently had an interesting conversation with a friend of mine, who shared his unique regimen for bodybuilding. He explained that his routine includes a combination of Test E, Deca, and HGH.

He believes that this cocktail allows him to simultaneously bulk up while the HGH helps in burning fat, promoting an efficient and well-rounded approach to his fitness goals.

He meticulously administers 0.3 ml of HGH daily using insulin syringe and needle applied directly to his stomach. The Test E and Deca, on the other hand, are utilized only once a week.

Given the specificity and rigor of his routine, I find myself intrigued and seeking the perspectives of others well-versed in this field. What are your thoughts and insights on my friend's approach? Would you deem it as effective or is there a better alternative? Your expertise would be greatly appreciated.

I recently had an interesting conversation with a friend of mine, who shared his unique regimen for bodybuilding. He explained that his routine includes a combination of Test E, Deca, and HGH.

He believes that this cocktail allows him to simultaneously bulk up while the HGH helps in burning fat, promoting an efficient and well-rounded approach to his fitness goals.

He meticulously administers 0.3 ml of HGH daily using insulin syringe and needle applied directly to his stomach. The Test E and Deca, on the other hand, are utilized only once a week.
? Your expertise would be greatly appreciated.
Sounds do'able. Curious as how and why Test and Deca once a week. But, if it works for him thats all that matters. I would be willing to say his eating is on point, too. Recently read an article about Flex Wheeler back in the day only took 500mg Test, 600mg of Deca and 50-100mg of Dbol up pre-contest, but his diet was on point year round. But have to keep in mind that these guys were genetic freaks. I also wonder what your friends food/diet intake is. I will say from personal experience and in a lot of cases with roids, more isnt neccessarily better; the body can only handle so much. Doesnt matter how much gear one is taking if they arent getting the "groceries" needed to grow.

rosoo

I am not sure why he is only taking test and deca once a week I am guessing because of hgh on a daily basis?

HGH.to

Your friend's plan sounds very good, actually. The only thing that I would change is Test E frequency. Once a week is not enough to keep stable bloods. and no, using HGH on a daily basis has nothing to do with it. HGH, in fact, must go daily. I can assume that you tried to say your friend uses 0.3 mg of HGH daily (0,3 ml is not an accurate measurement as it can be whatever dosage). 0.3 mg of HGH is 1 IU a day, which is fairly good to boost HGH levels and yield some benefits.
Deca once a week is doable because of its long ester. although some still split per week.
Test E, however, should go twice a week (every 3-4 days) to maintain stable levels. If he absolutely refuses to inject twice a week, better go with Test C because of its at least slightly longer half life. still not enough, but at least somewhat better.
also, if your friend would increase HGH dosage (to 4 IU a day, for example), that would be a full blown bulking cycle.
proper diet and workout plan, needless to mention, is absolutely mandatory.

rosoo

Your friend's plan sounds very good, actually. The only thing that I would change is Test E frequency. Once a week is not enough to keep stable bloods. and no, using HGH on a daily basis has nothing to do with it. HGH, in fact, must go daily. I can assume that you tried to say your friend uses 0.3 mg of HGH daily (0,3 ml is not an accurate measurement as it can be whatever dosage). 0.3 mg of HGH is 1 IU a day, which is fairly good to boost HGH levels and yield some benefits.
Deca once a week is doable because of its long ester. although some still split per week.
Test E, however, should go twice a week (every 3-4 days) to maintain stable levels. If he absolutely refuses to inject twice a week, better go with Test C because of its at least slightly longer half life. still not enough, but at least somewhat better.
also, if your friend would increase HGH dosage (to 4 IU a day, for example), that would be a full blown bulking cycle.
Thank you my friend let me advice him on the above....

Thanks for the great advice

Vicbubble

also wanted to say thank you. I always use Test + Deca, never thought about HGH. I guess I will try it my next cycle.