Domestic Vs International OILS

D

Dont_trip

what's up guys lets hear your HONEST opinions....I will Start-I have tried a few international and they ALL came up short to my beloved domestic oils LOL now if your looking for pharma products sure international is for you but In My Opinion Domestic oil's For the WIN....What are your thoughts?

N

noveskeelite

I haven't actually used any injectables from an international source only orals and raws.........but I wouldn't expect there would be much difference. Its all the same shit at end of the day.

D

dolfanshan

I've found domestic to be far superior to the overseas I've used.

Standingup

Are you talking domestic UGL Vs Euro pharma ? or Euro UGL ?
For example, would you consider this Euro pharma or ugl ?......
http://kalpapharmaceuticals.com/ ..................................................
I don't think it should be an issue mentioning because this is not a source its a brand.

D

Dont_trip

are pharmacies and that one I believe is located in india....now I have some of their test prop and without a shadow of a doubt it is under dosed...why because those pharmacies dont hold a candle to us pharma and their quality control must not be very good because kalpa in general has had quite a few bad things recently....all pharmacies are not created equal lol its like Genshi test I know that they are NO WHERE near Pure pharma grade as well as that kalpa test prop...their batch with the blue lids was bad....2 be honest bro I consider many of the pharmacies as over glorified UGL's *Disclaimer* this is just my humble pinion and in no way trying to offend any sources here etc*

siegmund

I will deffently let you know after this run because my whole cycle , eq, testc , dbol are the brand you mentioned , my ai , are phizer , and caber phizer , hcg is not that brand but , very reputable , so I will be the baer of decision with I pics and updates ,::)))

Standingup

oh I totally agree with the glorified UGL thing , however Id be willing to bet their gear is not underdosed but rather the US UGL gear you are used to is overdosed.

D

Dont_trip

if you got a good source I would go for real pharma like bayer Primo organon SuST etc since you got the money go all out....because from my experience Kalpa is hit and miss and damn sure not pharma IMHO and there is no HGpharma EQ but there is pharma for horses lol typically dosed at 50mg/ml thats a lot of pinning I would stick to a good UGL for that 1

siegmund

Right now im I liking international , bro , one thing I I am doing tho is im grtting the pharma test , thats for sure ,

siegmund

Also after talking to , someone I hold very high in the game , he assured me , as was my thinking , a d ery reputable source that carries kelpa , is not going to risk there high stanards by sending bunk gear to the states , yes these are ugl's but big major ugl's , not the mickey mouse ugls that pop up and in a year there gone ... thry have been around 10 years and plan on being here for another 10 , and I must agree with standing , I dont beleive there gear is under dosead , but doseed propey , which I perfer , because if I choose to run 900 mg of test , I want to run 900 mg of test not 1100. Know certain ugls ( bigger have been known to be boot but hey , S . My man pointed out , get labels which isnt hard to do and walah,, so im comfortable with my top 10 sour es kelpa , and balkan , etc

D

Dont_trip

I do this just to show you what I mean http://www.eroids.com/pics/kalpa-test-prop-0 purity tested out at 35% that is sad....so dont be mislead onto believing they are pharma because no way in hell would that be considered pharma not even in uganda africa LMAO....I have A LOT of respect for you sieg and only want to show you that these guys are only 1 step above a "mickey mouse" ugl only due to it being legal in their country but they still fall under the same troubles as UGL"s as far as raw purity because at the end of the day the raws come from the same china men no question....that is why bayer organon etc are exempt because their raws are tested before and are gotten legally without a middle man cutting product to make more cash.....this is with all due respect and the company I know you get it from starts with an A well that company also has 4-5 different names ......some that start with Xr,Neo,Daddy and so on =)....

N

noveskeelite

Any source that has daddy in the name....cant order from them lol. But I wouldnt be surprised if a lot of labs put out weak gear like that. Im always skeptical. If you ask my training partner I was always saying oh this shits fucking fake lol. Until I hit a PR lol. He would have to put me in check and say dude its not fake you just expect to make gains every week.

D

Dont_trip

is gonna have you setting PR's every week lol....Yea I wish we had a guy on here with access to a lab where we could run mass specs....but then again I would probably be a cheap ass when it came down 2 it ha.....your not missing out on kalpa of course every batch is different but the one I got was damn near worthless

D

Dont_trip

I Do love how kappa uses MTC carrier oil it pins and draws really smooth I wish more domestics would use it....