Domestic Vs International OILS

N

noveskeelite

Thats the oil im using for my next home brew. Its clear and colorless too. 50/50 with EO

siegmund

Exactly !!! A reputable top , source didnt get there by having shit ,, any source domestic or international didnt get there by having shit , bottom line ,, it comes down to where them person chooses to order and what brand ,

D

dolfanshan

Spot on sieg. Reputable top sources is the key. Whether domestic or overseas. They don't get there with shit gear or service.

siegmund

Exactly !!! Dolpf , im not saying there gear is better !! Im saying if a source is #5 on one site and #8 on another they didnt get there scamming ,,, also for refernce the cycle im going to be running I want my test , slightly under my other compound ,"well if it is over dosed how am I going to hit my , expectations ????" So my point is over dosed gear isnt always good , espiciallymif one was running tren , then your guessing kwim ,

D

Dont_trip

but sieg if you read the copy and paste I showed you a Guy tested kalpa and it came back at 35% purity....and unless you have a mass spectrometer at your house whether you go domestic or international you have no clue which is under or over dosed unless you go pharma and kalpa is not pharma....real pharma will not put out 35% quality....that is all I was trying to show you because numbers dont lie my friend when it comes 2 testing....I have nothing against the sources and more power to you they our top for a reason

siegmund

WHERE ARE YOU ON THIS KICK THATN I THINK KELPA IS PHARMA ????? ARE YOU READING IM ONEMOFMMY REPLYS WRONG AND I SAID THAT IM ORDERING PHARMA , OR ID LIKE TO KNOW WHERE I SAID IT WAS PHARMA , AND IF I DID ITS A MISPRINT , IM NOT A FOOL MY , PHARMA IS DEPO , MY CRUISE WHEN I WENT TO DOC .... AND IFMI COULDMFIND ORAGON , OR BAYER ,,, AND NOT SUST ID BUY IT ,,,

D

Dont_trip

When I read you saying domestic mickey mouse vs international ugl I was showing you the purity they came out at.......trying 2 say they are no greater than any other good ugl.....I may have misinterpreted you when it comes 2 pharma I thought that was what you were trying 2 say and for that I apologize if I offended you not my intentions....

siegmund

Np dt , I know where your heart is , butmim sitting on 369$$$ in gear kelpa!!! So now you can see whymthis convo is fucking me up, andmi still have 2 more orders and you have me question myself

D

Dont_trip

I am not saying all their gear is bad.... each batch is different I had the blue top and I was far from impressed believe me I wanted kalpa to be my go to their packaging etc was superb....but they need 2 do a better job on quality control and IF they are as big as a company as they claim than they should be testing their raws before hand....I hope your stuff is good my brother I am sure it will be I just wanted you 2 know that they fail just as much as any other good ugl your taking the same risk of good or bad....I just like domestic because if there is a problem It can be handled quickly and their is no language barrier =) now hopefully our international sources dont send me death threats *disclaimer* this is my Opinion I am only speaking through my personal experience

siegmund

Of ocourse I know your looking out , and its appreciated much more than you know , and I know your research is a on , im hoping that my batch is good , but I just may finish order with the balkan , idn I only have 2 eq,2test . So directed me to the oragon or bayer , with a good review , and Im im all over it ,, ofmcourse.pm me ,

D

dolfanshan

It can happen to any lab sieg. I ordered dbol from balkin that was completly bunk a few years back. I've ordered and used several balkin products and they were gtg except for that one time.

MU2

I'll get involved here. . I've heard rumors that gear out of the country is " less sterile " than domestic sources. Especially from India. I've ran 1 cycle with an international source and I feel that it was HIGHLY under dosed. I actually switched to a domestic ugl half cycle. Now, with that being said, I never sent them to be tested, and I didn't get blood work while on cycle to see what my test levels were at. I'm just speaking off of what I felt. I've never had that problem with any domestic supplier. PS. 1 bro to another, ALWAYS filter your gear no matter the source. It's cheap, and gaurantees sanitation.

D

dolfanshan

I know which site you got that from. While it is a good site with good info they are very biased towards domestic ugl's. Here on MG you won't find that. Just as you won't find mods taking bribs from sources. There are a lot of good domestic sources on here as well as overseas sources. Most on here will tell you in a heartbeat that overseas ai's are far more superior to the domestic ai. One thing I can vouch for on MG is we have integrity from the admin, mods, and members.

MU2

I figured someone would. But I Agree, i've only been a member for a month now, but I like what I see. There's a lot of knowledge here.

obama8mychikn

I got two orders of d-bol. One int and one dom. Here to tell you from experience I have bp 10/mg d- bol, and gymlabs and I have to say I feel gl shit the most. And I totally agree with seg "they didn't get ranked for bunk"

obama8mychikn

ALOT OF KNOWLEDGE HER, im prime example. My dumbass was gonna run d-bol only cycle!!!!!!! Wom wom waaaaa fuk no was told very nicely THAT WAS NOT A GOOD IDEA. SO NOW MY ASS CHEEKS HURT, BUT IF IT WASN'T FOR THESE GUYS INFO I WOULD BE SHOPPING FOR BRAS.......