Doses from a bottle

dohcsvt

I just took my last dose from my first bottle of test. I guess through some spillage when I draw it up, I do not have enough to get another full dose, but I have only taken eight 1 ml doses from a 10 ml vile. Is this normal or am I just a slob during draw ups? If this is normal, it is something that we should let new members know about so that they may order products accordingly. Now I have to figure out if I want to do a 9 week cycle at 500 (assuming I get better at drawing up) or a 10 week cycle with the last 6 weeks at 400. Thanks for any feedback.

bobby ricky

I usually get more than what it says. You might need to get another bottle brother. I treat my bottles like gold😊

dohcsvt

From looking at the remnants, I would say there is 0.5 ml left. I know that when I pull the needle out, some usually squirts out the top and some runs down the needle, I am drawing it up the way I was taught when I gave my daughter MS drug injections. Squirt air equivalent to the dose into the bottle and then invert the bottle to draw up. Maybe I will keep the bottle upright during my draws until it gets to low for the needle to submerge after the first few shots.

As a side note, I have had ZERO side effects so for, so that’s good.

bobby ricky

I do not squirt air in it’s bull shit. I just draw and when needle comes out you can hear air suck into bottle. None waisted brother.

Twizted

You will have waste in the form of leftover oil in the rig after each stick. It's impossible to completely prevent. I've never lost that much though, at most a couple points. Seems like your bottle was a little short from the start

Last edited:

dohcsvt

I do not squirt air in it’s bull shit. I just draw and when needle comes out you can hear air suck into bottle. None waisted brother.
Yes, that sounds like a good plan, thanks!
You will have waste in the form of leftover oil in the rig after each stick. It's impossible to completely prevent. I've never leat that much though, at most a couple points. Seems like your bottle was a little shirt from the start
I assumed that, thanks for the confirmation.

I appreciate all the feedback!

bobby ricky

I use a new needle every time but I’ll use a syringe for about 50 or so injections. How about you guy’s?

Gainz.

I go against every rule you see on tv... I don't squirt some out for the falling homies, and I leave some air in the syringe. That tiny bit of air is just enough to push all the gear out of that long ass needle.

Gainz.

New needle and syringe EVERY dose. An infection is not work the few dollars you will save.
You can use the same syringe. Only the pin enters your body. It's the only part you have to worry about. Clean the tip of the bottle where you draw from, and always use a sterile pin... you'll be just fine

bobby ricky

I go against every rule you see on tv... I don't squirt some out for the falling homies, and I leave some air in the syringe. That tiny bit of air is just enough to push all the gear out of that long ass needle.
Very smart man. Your doing it the right way brother. I go against the grain by not aspirating because there’s no need to at all. Nothing ever goes in my syringe but pure juice.

dohcsvt

I do not… should I? I thought being that deep in the muscle you didn’t need to. Shows what I know…

Gainz.

I have 1.5" needles too... next time I'll be getting 1"
I just don't have enough fat to make it worth it.

bobby ricky

I don’t believe it’s necessary. You can’t put a price on peace of mind brother. There’s lots of things I do for peace of mind. You are doing it correctly for sure 👍