Doses from a bottle

Twizted

I aspirate 100% of the time, gonna have to disagree with you here Bobby it isn't useless. If you have ever accidentally pushed tren in a vein you will know why. Can't tell you how many times I've aspirated and pulled up blood which means I was right in a vein.

Gokupwr62

I aspirate 100% of the time, gonna have to disagree with you here Bobby it isn't useless. If you have ever accidentally pushed tren in a vein you will know why. Can't tell you how many times I've aspirated and pulled up blood which means I was right in a vein.
😂 Beat me to it. I always dread seeing that little bit of blood in the syringe when pulling out with tren. Even the slightest nerve twitch is like shit here we go

bobby ricky

That’s what makes this site so cool is we all have our way of doing things brother.

bobby ricky

Trust me you will be aspirating when you move onto tren. Fucking fear the tren cough!
Never will again brother wasted time. I want to but never will do tren. You’re lucky you can. I believe tren will wreck my life. I personally would never put anything in my body that was never approved for human use.

Gainz.

Never will again brother wasted time. I want to but never will do tren. You’re lucky you can. I believe tren will wreck my life. I personally would never put anything in my body that was never approved for human use.
Tren scares the hell out of me too... as badly as I would like... I like my life and my relationship. I really don't want to risk that.
But that's where we stop agreeing.... because I put all sorts of things in my body... wait... that doesn't sound right 🤦‍♂️
🤣🤣🤣

D

Deleted member 45086

Lol. You are on EQ

dohcsvt

I agree with that.

Plus I don’t have a desire to be freaking ginormous… impressively large is good enough for me and I think I have the genetics to support that.

And anyways, if some physical altercation came into play, I don’t care if someone is 350 pounds of spring steel rawhide and a 10th degree black belt because there is an old saying that comes to mind… God created men, Sam Colt made them equal….🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Seriously though, I am very thankful for all of the information and experience that you guys share here, it’s an awesome place.

Gainz.

I agree with that.

Plus I don’t have a desire to be freaking ginormous… impressively large is good enough for me and I think I have the genetics to support that.

And anyways, if some physical altercation came into play, I don’t care if someone is 350 pounds of spring steel rawhide and a 10th degree black belt because there is an old saying that comes to mind… God created men, Sam Colt made them equal….🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Seriously though, I am very thankful for all of the information and experience that you guys share here, it’s an awesome place.
Me and my girl have our concealed! I wrestled all through middle school and high school, I did boxing for 8 years and bjj for 4. I still walk around with my .45
Because one on one is fine... but that doesn't exist anymore! People and times are crazy.
I made my girl get hers when she wanted to do uber and grub hub on the side. I told her theres no way in hell you're gonna go out and let strangers into your car without having a way to protect yourself.
She thought it was all a waste of time and money until she was doing grub hub and the person ordered food from a crack hotel. This 5'5 120lb little white girl had to go to a hotel in the projects. She had to walk through this place up to the 3rd floor and drop the food off. People are crawling through the hallways, people are selling and using drugs with the doors wide open. People are walking up to her trying to get the food, asking her if she has money, or wants to make money (sell herself)
She was so afraid someone was just gonna snatch her into one of the rooms. When she finally got out she called me crying, I asked her if she had her sig on her. She said of course, and her hand hurt because she was squeezing the grip so tight out of sheer adrenaline.
Luckily that was her worst experience, but its crazy out there! Now she knows where not to accept deliveries from!

dohcsvt

I told her theres no way in hell you're gonna go out and let strangers into your car without having a way to protect yourself.
This!!!
Exactly!!!

Funny story… I was in Italy for work and my wife heard a noise outside, now let’s just say that I have more than one, but less than a hundred firearms in the house… however my wife doesn’t like fire arms (she doesn’t care that I have them). So what does she do, she grabs her battle axe off the wall and goes out side to investigate🤦‍♂️

She is very into her Nordic ancestry, so I have purchased many edged weapons for her as gifts… that’s an important piece of data for the story. But anyway, I thought it was amusing.

Gainz.

This!!!
Exactly!!!

Funny story… I was in Italy for work and my wife heard a noise outside, now let’s just say that I have more than one, but less than a hundred firearms in the house… however my wife doesn’t like fire arms (she doesn’t care that I have them). So what does she do, she grabs her battle axe off the wall and goes out side to investigate🤦‍♂️

She is very into her Nordic ancestry, so I have purchased many edged weapons for her as gifts… that’s an important piece of data for the story. But anyway, I thought it was amusing.
Hahaha... I also have more than 1 but less than 100.
I also have many edge weapons... but while that is very funny... I think I agree with your wife.

Just think about how much better that battle axe will look in court as "exhibit 1"
🤣🤣🤣

D

Deleted member 45086

I stand corrected u are spot on on tren hex.
Tren really isn't that bad for most people but it seems like it's really bad for some. Just always use tren a if you ever want to try it but wouldn't blame you a bit for never touching it. Me personally, if it wasn't for the sweating I wouldn't touch anything else except for test of course. I'm growing wings just thinking about it 😂

Gainz.

Tren really isn't that bad for most people but it seems like it's really bad for some. Just always use tren a if you ever want to try it but wouldn't blame you a bit for never touching it. Me personally, if it wasn't for the sweating I wouldn't touch anything else except for test of course. I'm growing wings just thinking about it 😂
I have a feeling I will try tren a at some point. Just trying to get some cycles under my belt before I step into the deep end

Gainz.

Absolutely! I wasn't suggesting you should change your ways or anything, just wanted to say it isn't wasteful to do so.
I'm just going to continue to agree with everyone that's bigger than me!
Its worked perfectly for the past 34 years

Tren Has messed up my heart and of course my hdl and ldl and kidney function is kinda messed up but I am still taking 50 mg a week. Love Tren. By far my favorite of all but I am also 46 years old and don’t take care of myself or eat right etc etc.