Doses from a bottle

Gainz.

Tren Has messed up my heart and of course my hdl and ldl and kidney function is kinda messed up but I am still taking 50 mg a week. Love Tren. By far my favorite of all but I am also 46 years old and don’t take care of myself or eat right etc etc.
50mg a week? That's a very small dose. I don't think sides would be a issue at that amount.

Twizted

Tren Has messed up my heart and of course my hdl and ldl and kidney function is kinda messed up but I am still taking 50 mg a week. Love Tren. By far my favorite of all but I am also 46 years old and don’t take care of myself or eat right etc etc.
Damn bro tren has done all this to your body and you still take it? Is it really worth all that? I mean don't get me wrong I know it works great I just hate to see someone continue to mess their body up over a compound.

Gainz.

Damn bro tren has done all this to your body and you still take it? Is it really worth all that? I mean don't get me wrong I know it works great I just hate to see someone continue to mess their body up over a compound.
My question is how much of that is due to tren... and how much is due to poor diet, probably not much liver protection, and other bad habits.
That's why I tell so many guys who are looking to get into shape, and want to immediately start gear... NO!
Get your diet and exercise habits on point first!
Gear isn't gonna fix your diet, its not gonna drive you to the gym, its not gonna make you pick up weights or get on the treadmill.
If you have a bad diet and start taking gear, your problems are only going to get worse... much worse

My levels aren’t dangerous. Just had my bloodwork come in yesterday and they said that my cholesterols were a little up and down but nothing to be worried about. As far as my heart. That comes also from Red Bull’s to smoking contributes also. I am only taking 50mg a week now. Have been for several weeks now. I was taking too much Tren several years back. About 500 mg or more ew. I won’t ever do that again bc that’s when I started having the palpitations and all the other nasty sides that come w high doses of Tren ( and other things). But I do believe it was the Tren that was the worst. I am keeping a watch on everything tho. Learned a lot from Boston and what not to do. RIP

50mg a week? That's a very small dose. I don't think sides would be a issue at that amount.
It’s not. I don’t have any sides with 50-100mg. I did just get off a blast two or three weeks ago of test, mast, bold, Tren( not a blast ), nand. My bloodwork was done last week but ever since i had my bad bloodwork and problems w my heart I don’t ever take over 100mg of Tren in a week. That was years ago I believe the Tren screwed everything up. But my age and diet are also a factor. Like I said the doctor said not to be worried right now. Was just telling trhe guy wanting to take Tren that it’s my favorite one out of the bunch but it’s also dangerous so just be careful and keep bloodwork. I never had any problems with anything til I was taking large doses of Tren. That was over 6 years ago and haven’t went above 100 a week since then. I have no sides with what I’m taking now. I was just telling him to be careful because I could deal with the horrible sweats and cramping aching joints etc but then 💥 my heart started fn up. I also will never take Fluoxy (halo) again. Not even at low doses. But thanks for the worry guys I was just lettin original post know my thoughts on Tren.

Gainz.

It’s not. I don’t have any sides with 50-100mg. I did just get off a blast two or three weeks ago of test, mast, bold, Tren( not a blast ), nand. My bloodwork was done last week but ever since i had my bad bloodwork and problems w my heart I don’t ever take over 100mg of Tren in a week. That was years ago I believe the Tren screwed everything up. But my age and diet are also a factor. Like I said the doctor said not to be worried right now. Was just telling trhe guy wanting to take Tren that it’s my favorite one out of the bunch but it’s also dangerous so just be careful and keep bloodwork. I never had any problems with anything til I was taking large doses of Tren. That was over 6 years ago and haven’t went above 100 a week since then. I have no sides with what I’m taking now. I was just telling him to be careful because I could deal with the horrible sweats and cramping aching joints etc but then 💥 my heart started fn up. I also will never take Fluoxy (halo) again. Not even at low doses. But thanks for the worry guys I was just lettin original post know my thoughts on Tren.
Quitting cigarettes and energy drinks is the best thing I've ever done. Theres not words to describe how much better I feel without that poison in me!
And I've heard people taking 100mg of tren, not 50mg. I wouldn't think it would do anything at that dosage. But that's why we're here, to share and learn. Glad you got your shit figured out brother

Quitting cigarettes and energy drinks is the best thing I've ever done. Theres not words to describe how much better I feel without that poison in me!
And I've heard people taking 100mg of tren, not 50mg. I wouldn't think it would do anything at that dosage. But that's why we're here, to share and learn. Glad you got your shit figured out brother
Thanks. I take GP andromix. I only inject it once a week (usually 😀) It has 50 mg of Tren in the mix. I know it’s rapid and gone by the end of the week. I have cut down on my energy drinks in half. Was very bad on them. I’m hopefully gonna stop my smoking someday. I did feel 100xs better when I didn’t smoke.

Gainz.

Thanks. I take GP andromix. I only inject it once a week (usually 😀) It has 50 mg of Tren in the mix. I know it’s rapid and gone by the end of the week. I have cut down on my energy drinks in half. Was very bad on them. I’m hopefully gonna stop my smoking someday. I did feel 100xs better when I didn’t smoke.
Stewart's energy drinks got me off red bull and monsters. They were much easier to quit than those. Then vaping got me off cigs. Yes I vape... I don't think it's cool! I hate kids that vape... I can't stand them. But I smoked for 16 years. at the end I was touching 3 packs a day. I could smoke at my job, during my job. So I never needed to take a break to smoke. Since everyone I worked with smoked... it's all we did. Its been years since I quit smoking. but I can't let go of the vape. I don't use caffeine, except for my preworkout, I don't drink alcohol.... like ever, I don't smoke weed. I use to but now that I'm older it just gives me paranoia. So my only vice is my vape. I vape 1% nicotine and because I build my own coils and make my own juice I vape all I want for $20 a month. So... I don't think its going anywhere anytime soon