Dr. Appt.

strong

I just got back from a dr appt. I have had bad anxiety, and of course I thought is it the roids?? A friend of mine passed away and I stopped smoking pot Thursday.. Those things would cause Anxiety as well. They did an EKG and said that things were all normal except blood pressure was a little high and heart was slightly enlarged. No shock there being that im sauced up. The gave me Bystolic. This is to lower blood pressure. I dropped the Anadrol cause im sure that's whats got me anxious.. As most of you know I have developed great knowledge and experiences from this site... My Question is this.. Does this all sound normal because of steroid use.

D

Dont_trip

Enlarged heart from steroids is normal,in fact in top athletes they have found their hearts to be larger.It is something to keep and eye on,now as far as anxiety from anadrol it could be due to the increase in RBC.Donating blood is a must and taking aspirin daily,How high is your blood pressure I hate to see guy's go on prescription meds and I can give you a few good things that will help with blood pressure.Fish Oil a high quality brand such as Nordic naturals Ultimate omega or NOW foods EPA 500 take 3200 combined epa and dha daily,2 gallons of water a day minimum,donate blood and if you really want to try a supplement that is very healthy for your heart L cittruline malate

Anyways brother sorry for the wall of text I wrote but let me add your a shining example of a member who came in here HUMBLE and eager to learn and not afraid to take chances and that is why you have had such great success.But to sum it up steroids will cause your heart to hypertrophy and blood pressure is a very strong side effect of anadrol but I promise you if you start incorporating the things I listed your blood pressure should have some improvements,Its very important to know your family history if they suffered from heart disease,high blood pressure etc it will give you a good indicator.Just so you know High blood pressure runs in my family and at the moment I am on drol npp test and some proviron and my blood pressure is around 120/60 give or take and I use all the things I listed out for you my friend.Anyways take care +1

strong

My vitamin cabinet has Fish oils from Kirkland, Taurine from Now, Nac from now liv 52, msm glucosamine and of course vitamin c , b and a multi. No one in my family has high blood pressure. My bp has never been anything but perfect but today was 140/90.. I didn't love hearing that. I can only seem to cram down a gallon a day of water. I don't know how I wud do 2. Im an on the road salesman from house to house. id be pissing everywhere. Thanks for the kind words my brother..

D

Dont_trip

of drinking that much water But I can tell you this once your body get's used to drinking that much water you won't have to piss as frequently.

Blood is 83% water

Muscle is 75% water

they have done studies and found that as little as 2% dehydration decreased performance in the gym.

140/90 is not that bad especially considering your on blast right now,Personally brother I would not go on prescription meds for blood pressure but thats just my opinion.I think donating blood and a larger water intake would literally fix all those issues.Your around 240-250 with a lot of muscle brother for your size you should aim for at least 1.5 gallons it will also prevent getting the nasty anadrol headaches.Anyways I hope I helped answer the question 

Outlawthing

anxiety will raise bp my mother has bad anxiety and she passed it on to me( thanks ma ) I have battled it all my life seems like the older I get the more pronounced it has become to the point I have started to take medication I have charted my my bp while anxious and it has pushed mine to 152/ 94 and when I calm down it goes back to normal the pot prob helped calm you and cessation plus everything else Also I think some aas mess up gaba receptors which has something to do with seritonin uptake which can cause anxiety 

strong

Yes Trip, You put my mind at ease. I will up my water intake. Your spot on bro im down from my weight of 275 before that beautiful Sust/npp/var cycle to now 242/245 depending on the day.. I have lost some focus do to too much work. I know I can do better. Thanks for the advice... Quality advice that is.....

strong

Im an anxious mother fucker outlaw. I battle it every day with breathing techniques. The reality is now that im getting older I need to change my job. I have deadlines all the time and im a good, loving man but I am a high strung guy and can flip out quicker than a light going on after flipping the switch... Its a full time job controlling myself..

3rd_levelup

I too agree with trip and others and would drop any/all compounds that spike your BP. The trade off is not worth. I had to drop dbol last year because injust could not handle the pounding headaches.

This is your wake-up call bro and be thankful you got a easy one and not one that landed you on a stretcher or worse. I too suffer from anxiety but manage it well with a occasional prescription Xanax. I do not have a addictive personality, don't do illicit drugs and rarely drink so having a bottle Xanax for 2 years is no problem for me. I only take 1/2 tab when I feel my heart start to race. Basically I get panic attacks and don't know why or from what. They just come. Strange as hell but learning to manage a racing heart before it turns into a pounding heart is what you need to learn. 

In conclusion friend stress is a silent killer and does a tremendous amount of hidden damage to you. Learn how to manage stress and don't let it ruin your life. 

Dolf

Your anxiety and or being nervous at the doctor can cause a spike in bp. Go get you a home bp machine and check it daily. 140 is not too bad. Hypertension starts at 150, so your pretty good there. The bottom number being 90 is a bit high.

Stupid quedyion, but are you bloated from the drol? Bloat from dbol and adrol always raises my bp. 

strong

No bloat at all. Liquid..  killer but too much for me. Its only been 8 days. Im cutting the oral on this run or hit var the last 8 weeks.

B

Burrr

I think that E2 levels can affect your brain and it's tendency for anxiety. I'm pretty sure the last few times I had anxiety it was low e2 related.

I've ordered up some cheap BP meds that are beta-blockers and will break them out next time I have to speak at a city council meeting. That public speaking has started to freak me out a bit.

Outlawthing

I don't like to take a bunch of meds but my anxiety is crippling I have ended u at hospital before like third I have Xanax but I only use It in emergency I take seratonin re uptake inhibiters now and have calmed me down completely is this something new  has this happened before  or is it just cycle related  i found out that no matter how bad you want to be calm sometimes you just have to have some help 

strong

I got help tonight outlaw. I haven't taken a Xanax in 4 years but tonight I called a friend who has the 1mg bars. I needed the help...

D

Dont_trip

Brother that when you start an oral steroid usually you will notice certain side effects but as you go on they level out as your body adjust to the compound.For example when I first ran var My heart would constantly skip a beat I am talking like every 10 beats I would get a flutter.Scared the piss out of me but As I researched I found a few guys who went through the same thing as I continued on they went away around week 2 and it ended up being a real bad ass cycle.Now dropping it maybe what you want to do,but I just wanted to let you know some side effect's do go away rather quickly and a huge solution to MANY of the sides of drol is water consumption,that eliminate's the headaches as well as thins your blood believe it or not which in turn takes stress off your heart.Damn I am rambling let me just STFU =)

A

Axle

the heart  is a normal thing for guys like us.  Anxiety could be a number of things bro from job to home many have a little to do with roofs but I couldn't be the judge of that because it hits everyone different. You said you dropped abombs if you don't mind me asking what else are you taking at the time?  The blood pressure issue is another thing that could be cause by loosing a good friend.  I would say dial back into your records have you ever had any blood pressure problems while on your last cycles? Also is your anxiety all the time or does it just build when your sauced?  I don't mean to sound like DR Phil bro but our historys with our body's is solid facts. If all your symptoms (besides your big heart)  are new bro I could be slight emotional Trama from loosing a good friend.   

strong

prop and npp. now up to 150mgs of prop and 100mgs of npp. nope, blood pressure has always been good.. My anxiety is definitely higher when on cycle. Aggression all that good stuff..

strong

you know Trip. its only been a week, it didn't hit me right. Im gonna switch to tbol for this run, But I will hit it next cycle late fall.