Dr. Appt.

Outlawthing

If they help u calm down and you feel better check ur bp if you can but if you can get a few of those Xanax take them for a few days if you feel better and bp comes down it is prob a chemical imbalance in the brain Xanax slows down the chemicals in your brain that are imbalanced if it doesn't than it may be a hormone imbalance  e2 Prolactin cortisol ect  at that point you may need some blood work to figure it out  how long has this been going on. Pm me if you wanna talk 

strong

My anxiety started about 8 years ago when my ex wife started getting mentally fucked up. She turned to alcohol and Xanax for relief from her fear and anxiety. it fucked up our whole relationship and she just lives in rehabs now. Great woman.. it fuckin killed me.. Ive been back on the rise for 2 years now and I have not experienced high anxiety like this.. A lot of things hit at once last week and my obsessive thoughts started going nuts.. Plus work is just nonstop for 4 months now and im physically shot.

Dolf

Well my brother I'd say between the proviron and adrol that's your culprit, but considering these things it's not too bad. Make sure to monitor your bp closely after cycle and see if it goes down to normal.

strong

I feel better... Being that im a fuckin genius and know I shud have started with 50mgs I went with 100 mgs.. if u remember our #1 domestic source last winter u know their gear was killer.  shit started to blow me up in little over a week...