dragon pharma.........

unclem

is dragon pharma anygood i got alot laying around, if, its no good iam going to throw it out. what say you????/

BulkinWes

i know the orals are shit but i mean the oils, anybody getting good results?
Best orals Iโ€™ve ever gotten is XT labs out of Mexico they are legit and are very very good thatโ€™s where I use to get all my orals till I got my pharmacy buddy to be my maker lmao

lineman1007

Wow... Screw Gainz... Wow... After all I've done... I'm not mad... I'm just disappointed...

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

And yeah id say so... I'm hard 60% of the day... All of my gear for the last year and change has been dragon... It definitely works
๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ. Dragon works fer me, too.

Gainz.

what do you mean? beligas is actually good stuff
you've had bad experience with it?
i got a bottle of beligas and what injection pain limped for a week.

When I first joined beligas, Odin and Ultima were the best of the best. Pretty sure Odin doesn't exist anymore... And lately when I hear about beligas... It hasn't been.... Well glowing reviews like before.
(I won't even bring up the crazy high prices ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚)

unclem

i got great gear now from gtg people thats why ive made such gtg gaines. and yes the prices are high gainz.

suppsforlife

When I first joined beligas, Odin and Ultima were the best of the best. Pretty sure Odin doesn't exist anymore... And lately when I hear about beligas... It hasn't been.... Well glowing reviews like before.
strange. while prices are higher than other brands, people seem to be happy with their products
what brand do you use?

Gainz.

strange. while prices are higher than other brands, people seem to be happy with their products
what brand do you use?

Dragon and geneza.
I don't know how people can afford $75 for a vial of test.... That blows my mind. I can get a vial of 250 test and a vial of 200 tren for less than $75 bucks. Have been for a while now. Those American warehouses... Jesus... Straight baller customers... just making it rain!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
I'm too much of a broke bitch for that... All my money goes to lube and... Well lube ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

kingswe3are

Tried Beligas a few months ago Test E.
Only pinned a couple times because that shit made me feel like I had the flu

Gainz.

Tried Beligas a few months ago Test E.
Only pinned a couple times because that shit made me feel like I had the flu

Man if I spent $75 on test that made me feel like shit... Id be starting a war.
Especially since I can get test, tren and a McDonald's biggie box for $75