dragon pharma.........

unclem

gainz, i know wat u mean i pay about 65$ a vial now but its good shit so i dont mind. but this aint a cheap game were in brother....

CeasarIM

Been using them for about a year now and I'm happy with the results. i get some PIP from Deca but it not horrible . i just split up the pins into 3x a week at lower doses

Gainz.

gainz, i know wat u mean i pay about 65$ a vial now but its good shit so i dont mind. but this aint a cheap game were in brother....

Yeah I have way to many hobbies and collections as it is... Car audio, cycling, knives and other EDC stuff, watches, jewelry (really close to having a ring for every finger) shoes, clothes, hiking, reptiles... Not to mention the money I'm always spending on my girl.
So I'm always looking for the best deal possible.

kingswe3are

Yeah I have way to many hobbies and collections as it is... Car audio, cycling, knives and other EDC stuff, watches, jewelry (really close to having a ring for every finger) shoes, clothes, hiking, reptiles... Not to mention the money I'm always spending on my girl.
So I'm always looking for the best deal possible.
I believe you have a lot better time management skills than me, brother

Gainz.

I believe you have a lot better time management skills than me, brother
I'm like a fucking shark brother... I wake up at 4:30 am and I don't stop moving until I lay down at 9:30pm.
Get up, ride my bike to work, work a very physical job, get home at 2:15pm, workout then shower. Then it's family and girl time. We're either out hiking, biking, walking our dogs, kayaking... or shopping. Plus every Friday night is date night we love finding new places to take pictures... Finding waterfalls is one of our favorites.
From the moment I get up I do not stop moving! Then besides my family time I have my time... My system, lifting weights, shooting my guns (not all of them btw)
Getting home at 2:15 really helps.

But she also the fuckin best... She supports me and all my hobbies. She's bought a lot of my silver, a few of my watches, a agm battery for my system, my Benchmade 940... She's a big reason why I can do so much. She doesn't bitch and complain when I buy something... Just as long as the bills are paid and our bellies are full.
She loves all the same things I do, one of those pistols is hers, she loves to shoot, loves to hike, loves my 153db system, works out with me... Sometimes naked... Life is good brother. Really really good!

Trust me I don't take any of it for granted!

Attachments

• received_405073288966717.jpeg
    received_405073288966717.jpeg
    412.7 KB · Views: 9
  • received_398693933096705.jpeg
    received_398693933096705.jpeg
    459.6 KB · Views: 9

suppsforlife

I'm like a fucking shark brother... I wake up at 4:30 am and I don't stop moving until I lay down at 9:30pm.
Get up, ride my bike to work, work a very physical job, get home at 2:15pm, workout then shower. Then it's family and girl time. We're either out hiking, biking, walking our dogs, kayaking... or shopping. Plus every Friday night is date night we love finding new places to take pictures... Finding waterfalls is one of our favorites.
From the moment I get up I do not stop moving! Then besides my family time I have my time... My system, lifting weights, shooting my guns (not all of them btw)
Getting home at 2:15 really helps.

But she also the fuckin best... She supports me and all my hobbies. She's bought a lot of my silver, a few of my watches, a agm battery for my system, my Benchmade 940... She's a big reason why I can do so much. She doesn't bitch and complain when I buy something... Just as long as the bills are paid and our bellies are full.
She loves all the same things I do, one of those pistols is hers, she loves to shoot, loves to hike, loves my 153db system, works out with me... Sometimes naked... Life is good brother. Really really good!

Trust me I don't take any of it for granted!
awesome post. really.
now if everyone would learn to enjoy life at least half the way you do, we'd definitely live in a much better world!

Gainz.

awesome post. really.
now if everyone would learn to enjoy life at least half the way you do, we'd definitely live in a much better world!
Brother you ain't fuckin kidding!
We were just talking about this last night. Went on a little hike, just 3 miles... But we were talking about how we don't really have any friends anymore. We don't hangout with other people or couples. It's not that we don't want to... It's that all of our friends in real life.... They are miserable and negative. Always fighting with one another or never want to do anything.
"To tired from work" yet most of them have office jobs.

I said it's because we're so fuckin positive and misery loves company. They must hate us... So we talk to our friends through texts a few days a week... But other than that, it's just her and I... Going out and living life.

We'd love to find another couple who likes to do shit... But finding other positive people... At this point doesn't seem possible.
The last time we went on a hike with another couple she bitched about him to my girl the entire time and the dude was tripping over roots because he was so distracted by his fuckin phone.
What a miserable fuckin couple... I'm so glad that's not my life.

unclem

Brother you ain't fuckin kidding!
We were just talking about this last night. Went on a little hike, just 3 miles... But we were talking about how we don't really have any friends anymore. We don't hangout with other people or couples. It's not that we don't want to... It's that all of our friends in real life.... They are miserable and negative. Always fighting with one another or never want to do anything.
"To tired from work" yet most of them have office jobs.

I said it's because we're so fuckin positive and misery loves company. They must hate us... So we talk to our friends through texts a few days a week... But other than that, it's just her and I... Going out and living life.

We'd love to find another couple who likes to do shit... But finding other positive people... At this point doesn't seem possible.
The last time we went on a hike with another couple she bitched about him to my girl the entire time and the dude was tripping over roots because he was so distracted by his fuckin phone.
What a miserable fuckin couple... I'm so glad that's not my life.
i hear ya gainz me and my girl just hang out together to, but i do hang out with my friends at the gym i go to. but your wright nobody wants to do anything so its just her and i.

Gainz.

awesome trip :ROFLMAO:

That couple reminded me of my ex and myself.
She couldn't stop complaining and he wanted to be anywhere else.
We were together for almost 4hrs.... I don't think they said a word to one another.

I'm just so happy that's not my life anymore. When Mrs Gainz and I go on a hike, we don't shut the fuck up 🤣😂.

Gainz.

that's how you know you've got the right person next to you

Fuck yes!
Went for a 4 mile hike yesterday, it was 72° and sunny. Best weather we've had since September of last year. It was just fuckin awesome, I got a little bit of a tan.
But now it's supposed to rain everyday until Sunday.