Driadashop.eu Customer Discussions

Bagira

Is the ver best Side in the net. Products are better than other Shops.
I'm Feel me on the products better than other Shops.

Is the ver best Side in the net. Products are better than other Shops.
I'm Feel me on the products better than other Shops.
Thank you for your support sir! I also invite you to subscribe to our telegram channel. So you will always know about our news and promotions!

Testos

Driadashop.eu Reviews

View attachment 864856

Welcome, dear friends.

We are pleased to introduce you to DriadaShop, the official distributor of Driada Medical.

OUR WORK DONE

Our company secures, that everyone who has decided to use our products will get the support needed and will be fully confident in the quality and safety of the purchased goods. We have built a laboratory, creating conditions for the production that is closest to GMP standards (we created transfer windows, installed a deep water purification system, automatic UV lamps for disinfection of premises, units for sterile entrance to laboratory, laminars, etc.).

We make a test each batch of raw materials coming to our warehouse, observing all the rules of the pharmacopeia, for our customer security. All chromatograms will be posted on the website and the forum thread.

ORDER INFORMATION

We don’t have a minimum order so you can always order the exact amount of product you need. After the order is made you will receive full information about the status: processing, assembly, dispatch, etc. We guarantee to send a number to track your package within 72 hours of payment. If it is not available, you will get a 10% discount on your next order.

INFORMATION ON DELIVERY

The delivery cost is 20 euros. For orders over 200 euros, we provide free delivery.

Each package meets high-security standards for stealth delivery. We use courier services, EMS, and regular mail for shipping.

We reship seized packages 100% one time for free. If your order was seized you need to send us the seizure letter via email, after we checked the seizure letter we will reship your order freely for once.

We do not reship to high risk country, Currently, high risk countries include: Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Switzerland, Peru, Brazil, Israel, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland etc.

We ship from the EU.
Estimated delivery time: EUROPE 3 - 14 DAYS / UNITED STATES 7-21 DAYS / OTHER COUNTRIES 7-21 DAYS

OUR CONTACTS

[email protected]
Wickr – driadamedical
Telegram – driadamedical

TELEGRAM CHANNEL – https://t.me/driadamedicaleu

View attachment 864857
good evening .. I'm very interested but the different opinions unsettle me .. I'm afraid of losing money again - but I'll just trust and order later .. thank you for the many posts here - they helped my decision a lot πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ If everything goes according to plan, Driada will have a new regular customer. Have a pleasant weekend, stay healthy & greetings

demal

Ordered rad-140, mk677 and enclomiphene from DriadaMedical 4 weeks ago. Delivery was pretty fast, only 6 days. 4 weeks into my cycle and I see great results. Will definitely continue ordering from Driada in the future. IMG_2864.jpg

lifter11

I ordered clenbuterol , It worked realy well as intended 100% legit i used 40mcg the first week and now im in the middle of the 2nd week and i already lost 2.5kg without any major change to my diet (im trying to eat clean) so far i feel way like i have way more energy heart rate is a bit higher than usual but nothing to worry about i have trouble staying asleep at night but that was already an issue before starting clen , pumps in the gym feels insane never had any better pump felt like another person , didnt notice any significant strenght increase yet but i can pump out a few more reps with the same weight as usual, Overall this is the most reliable and and professional website on the market the products are cheap i litteraly paid only 20euros for my clen (without shipping but still) and they give you points to use to pay cheaper the next time you order so i placed another clen order and i costed only 10,70 euros thats incredible honestly their product are good , works realy well as intented and they provide lab testings to prouve that their products are good , the delivery time good too only 8 days , so overall i realy recommend this website and will only be buying from them from now on order #319024

Attachments

• Snapchat-170891199.jpg
    Snapchat-170891199.jpg
    359.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Snapchat-2137957010.jpg
    Snapchat-2137957010.jpg
    370.3 KB · Views: 2

Morpheus

1. Customer Support & Ordering Process
I had ordered the first time and it has not been the last time. The ordering process was also quick and I also received a direct email when the order was on its way.

2. Delivery (T/A) & Packaging
Delevery was super fast (7 days) and the package was well secured and 100% intact

3.Products Ordered
Nanphenylos 100 mg/ml (Nandrolone Phenylpropionate)
Propios 100 mg/ml (Testosterone Propionate)
Semaglutide 2mg
Modus 100mg (Modafinil)

4.Product Effects
Modus 100mg (Modafinil) The product was immediately subjected to a test by me personally yes it works well :)

5.Review
I have not tried anything yet except the
Modus 100mg (Modafinil) and that is good I am just still. If the other products are added up then I will make another extra post in a couple of weeks.

6.Do you recommend this supplier?​

Yes, I do!​

Order only here. Anyone who buys from another shop is stupid.

Attachments

• K800_20231010_221755.JPG
    K800_20231010_221755.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 1
  • K800_20231010_221804 (1).JPG
    K800_20231010_221804 (1).JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 0
  • K800_20231010_222112 (1).JPG
    K800_20231010_222112 (1).JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 0
  • K800_20231010_222018.JPG
    K800_20231010_222018.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 0
  • K800_20231010_222312 (1).JPG
    K800_20231010_222312 (1).JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 0
  • K800_20231010_222436.JPG
    K800_20231010_222436.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 1
  • K800_20231010_222441.JPG
    K800_20231010_222441.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 1
Driada Education.jpg

Gentlemen!

Subscribe to our channel Β«Driada EducationΒ» and get more knowledge about how to make your cycle more efficient, how to avoid mistakes and reach your goals faster :cool:.

- Exclusive videos;
- The most effective methods of using steroids;
- How to make a PCT;
- How to use growth hormone correctly;
- What drug can reduce appetite for fat burning;
- Why and how to reduce female sex hormones during the cycle.

And much more!

photo1700169257.jpeg

πŸŽ‰BLACK FRIDAY 50% HAS BEGUN!πŸŽ‰

Get Ready to Pump πŸ‹οΈβ€β™‚οΈ Up Your Gains with Our Mind-Blowing Black Friday Deal!πŸ’ͺ

πŸ”₯November 17th to November 24th!
πŸ”₯50% OFF on ALL Products

🎁 Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to achieve your dream physique for HALF the price!πŸ’°

❗️Due to high demand during the Black Friday November sales, please be aware that orders may experience delays. We are working hard to ship all orders as soon as possible!

❗️Please note: All coupons and discounts (including happy hours, BTC payment discount, credit store etc.) are disabled until the end of the Black 50% Friday sale. Additionally, reward points accumulation will be turned ON, but you will be able to use them only after 24th November!

πŸ‘‰ Shop Now

Morpheus

I had completely forgotten to add Order ID: 320485 to my post from Oct 14, 2023 I hope that doesn't matter if I do it now .....
I also wanted to let you know that I sent 2 samples to the lab and wanted to publish the results on Monday
I hope that Driada Medical will last forever

With kind regards
Morpheus

photo1701441915.jpeg

❗️Exciting News: TUDCA Now Available in Our Store!

🌟 What is TUDCA?
Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid (TUDCA) is a bile acid derivative, traditionally used in Chinese medicine and recognized for its potential liver health benefits. It's known for promoting bile flow and offering liver protection.

πŸ” Uses of TUDCA:

Liver Detoxification and Support
- Protects liver cells, reduces oxidative stress and inflammation.
- Enhances liver function and bile acid balance for digestion.
- Lowers liver enzymes, improves bile flow.
- Effective for cholestasis, primary biliary cirrhosis, and PBC.

Bodybuilding and Sports
- Reduces liver stress from steroids, high-protein diets, dehydration, and overtraining.
- Boosts protein metabolism and IGF-1 production.
- Essential for energy and ammonia conversion in muscles.
- Anti-apoptotic, reduces muscle cell death and atrophy.
- Offers anti-inflammatory benefits.

Fat Loss Support
- Lowers blood glucose, improves insulin sensitivity.
- Helps in managing insulin resistance.

Brain Health Boost
- Neuroprotective, may improve cognitive health.
- Reduces neuronal degeneration, lowers cholesterol.

Eye Health Improvement
- Enhances vitamin A absorption, beneficial for RP.

Urban Impact Mitigation
- Counters health challenges from urban pollution and stress.

Blood Glucose Balance
- Reduces blood sugar and ER stress, aids in diabetes management.

Gut Health
- Maintains gut integrity and microbiome balance.

πŸ›’ Trusted Quality:

We're thrilled to announce that TUDCA is now available in our store, sourced from a completely trusted provider - ALLAES. We ensure the highest quality and purity for our customers.

🌟 Why Choose TUDCA for Allaes brand?

High Dosage: Each tablet contains a robust 500 mg of TUDCA.
Great Value: Every bottle offers 60 capsules, ensuring a lasting supply.
Quality Assurance: Rigorously tested for safety and efficacy.
Get your TUDCA supply now and embark on a journey towards enhanced well-being! Visit our store to learn more and make your purchase.

»»» BUY NOW «««

I had completely forgotten to add Order ID: 320485 to my post from Oct 14, 2023 I hope that doesn't matter if I do it now .....
I also wanted to let you know that I sent 2 samples to the lab and wanted to publish the results on Monday
I hope that Driada Medical will last forever

With kind regards
Morpheus
Thank you, sir. Please contact me in telegram so that we can add 400 euros to you for blind testing!

@driada_contest

123.jpg

The new product is already in stock!
βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–
πŸ’Š T4 Euthymed 50 mcg (Levothyroxine Sodium)
βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–
Levothyroxine is a drug that is used to treat underactive thyroid (hypothyroidism) and other conditions when a person's thyroid hormone production is below normal. Levothyroxine sodium replaces or provides thyroid hormone support, which is normally produced by the thyroid gland. Low thyroid hormone levels can occur naturally or when the thyroid gland is injured by radiation/medications or removed by surgery. Levothyroxine is also known as L-thyroxine or T4.
βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–
πŸ”₯ Enhanced metabolism:
By normalizing thyroid function, Levothyroxine Sodium helps maintain a healthy metabolism, which is crucial for effective fat loss and muscle gain phases.

πŸ”₯ Increased energy levels:
Proper thyroid function can lead to better energy levels, ensuring you have the stamina and endurance needed for rigorous training sessions.

πŸ”₯ Improved muscle recovery:
Balanced thyroid hormones can aid in protein synthesis and muscle repair, crucial for bodybuilders in their recovery phase.

πŸ”₯ Weight management:
By regulating the metabolism, this medication assists in maintaining a healthy weight, a key factor in bodybuilding for both aesthetic and performance goals.

πŸ”₯ Consistent performance:
Stable thyroid levels ensure consistent physical and mental performance, crucial for athletes who need to maintain a high level of training intensity.

πŸ”₯ Use with growth hormone:
Patients, receiving Human Growth Hormone (HGH) should take T4 to prevent the lack of this hormone, as growth hormone significantly increase T4 to T3 conversion, which can cause pathologic T4 deficiency.

For purchase‡️

error9876

CUSTOMER SUPPORT & ORDERING PROCESS​

The customer Support ist great as always, I had trouble with my payment but they managed to find the solution and the ordering process went on smooth!

DELIVERY (T/A) & PACKAGING​

The package was stealth and packed good so that nothing can be damaged. Sadly they dont ship to switzerland at the moment but my friend in austria picked it up and it was there way faster than switzerland (which took 14 day). In austria it only took 6 days till it arrived.

PRODUCTS ORDERED​

3x Testosterone Propionate, 3x Novaldos (Tamoxifen), 2x Testosterone Enantate and 1x Sustalad - All in perfect condition and working perfectly fine :)

PRODUCT EFFECTS​

This is my second cycle and I must say that the effects are much stronger than I imagined them to be. First I was sceptical but I see many differences, including a massive boost in strength.

REVIEW​

To my order nr #340409, I can only say it was one of the best decisions I've ever made. The price is good, the quality is good and service and support of the Driadashop are just amazing.

DO YOU RECOMMEND THIS SUPPLIER?​

Yes of course, trustworth, great service and good quality.

Attachments

• Dr.jpg
    Dr.jpg
    506 KB · Views: 0

CUSTOMER SUPPORT & ORDERING PROCESS​

The customer Support ist great as always, I had trouble with my payment but they managed to find the solution and the ordering process went on smooth!

DELIVERY (T/A) & PACKAGING​

The package was stealth and packed good so that nothing can be damaged. Sadly they dont ship to switzerland at the moment but my friend in austria picked it up and it was there way faster than switzerland (which took 14 day). In austria it only took 6 days till it arrived.

PRODUCTS ORDERED​

3x Testosterone Propionate, 3x Novaldos (Tamoxifen), 2x Testosterone Enantate and 1x Sustalad - All in perfect condition and working perfectly fine :)

PRODUCT EFFECTS​

This is my second cycle and I must say that the effects are much stronger than I imagined them to be. First I was sceptical but I see many differences, including a massive boost in strength.

REVIEW​

To my order nr #340409, I can only say it was one of the best decisions I've ever made. The price is good, the quality is good and service and support of the Driadashop are just amazing.

DO YOU RECOMMEND THIS SUPPLIER?​

Yes of course, trustworth, great service and good quality.
Thank you sir for your review!

1703743230085.png

Hey Iron Community,

πŸŽ‰ Get ready for an early Christmas treat! πŸŽ‰

We're bringing holiday joy to you in advance with a 25% discount on all product until 31st of December. It's the perfect time to stock up and stay on top of your fitness game.

πŸ‹οΈ Boost Your Workouts at unbeatable prices. We have what you need to keep your fitness regime strong and spirited!

✨ Shop Now and embrace the festive savings. This exclusive offer is our way of saying Merry Christmas to our awesome community.

Don't miss out! This early bird deal is here for a limited time.

Cheers to all,
Driada Team

P.S. Grab your favorites now and make your holiday workouts shine! πŸŽπŸ‹οΈβ€β™‚οΈ