Enclomiphene use and effects

Pacman32746

I was talking with a TRT clinic about coming off my cycles and entering a real trt clinic use legally. They suggested coming off and starting Enclomiphene. The nurse stated enclomiphene does not shut you down. It will restore testes to a normal size. She said it will raise my testosterone by 2.5x. How is enclomiphene differnt from clomid? Also, is it ok to just take clomid as pct as Ive always just done HCG mostly. One time I added clomid but I felt little differnece and kinda felt bad so i stopped it. Any thoughts on ENCLOMIPHENE and availibiliy in the ugl markets in general.

HGH.to

well, it's not actually exactly the same, but extremely similar to clomid. were you using steroids? for how long?

Pacman32746

Yes 400mg test a week for 3 years. First 1.5 years came on and off with hcg. The last 1.5 years I havent come off at all just cruise 400mg. From what I understand enclomiphene is a more pure and potent for of clomid. If thats true why would the trt clinic tell me i could start it right away? Getting the vibes of they are after my wallet and not my health with their suggestions.

HGH.to

after 3 years of test I am not sure that your clomid (or enclomiphene or whichever) will work and normalize your T levels.

Gainz.

Getting the vibes of they are after my wallet and not my health with their suggestions.
FUCKING NAILED IT!!!
They mark everything up 3000%
Trt that cost me $250 a year... Cost people going to a clinic $1,800-3,500 a year. It's a bad joke.
Being on gear for 3 years solid and coming off without feeling like absolute dog shit is going to take a lot more than clomid.
Most people who try fail because they can't deal with the serious lows and depression. I'm not saying it's impossible... But... It's gonna fucking suck brother.

suppsforlife

I'm not saying it's impossible... But... It's gonna fucking suck brother.
exactly.
nothing is impossible, but its very hard and as @HGH.to stated, not sure if your natural T levels will get to the levels they used to be prior. Also, you started TRT yourself or prescribed?

zakco

It's a gamble.....but I have read about plenty of guys getting their natural production back after years on gear. Usually aggressive approach with combining Nolvadex/Clomid/HCH. But as someone mentioned your gonna have to accept probably a couple months of who knows what during recovery.
I'd say if it's something that is important to you GO FOR IT! Ride the wave and see if you get it back. Some don't but others do.

suppsforlife

Usually aggressive approach with combining Nolvadex/Clomid/HCH.
yeah, that's in order to speed up the process. it takes months with an aggressive approach. Can be years with a light one.
so Nolvadex, Clomid and HCG are just the basics. you might need aromasin (just in case) and this is the situation when I believe that naturals can be somewhat helpful. Some low dosage of HGH can be helpful too. and of course... diet and workout, regardless of how hard it is. alongside avoiding anything that might reduce test such as poor lifestyle choices. alcohol, smoking, fast foods etc.