eq

Schoolboy

Even @ 30mg of Dbol, my BP was high and tried to control it

to no avail. So, I switched to Test Prop. 100mg 3x a wk. my

BP dropped to normal range. Guess we

all react differently. Not to crazy about pinning, but Oh well.

strong

schoolboy. i'll tell u what i think. at first i said the doses are too low. if you are figuring out your body and taking a safe approach and its working for you that's great. All i can say is im glad u have a plan.  Sometimes people go low on doses and get no gains at all. its like throwing money out. Reading that u are content u must be making gains.... AND THATS ALL GOOD BROTHER.... good luck...

siegmund

That means dbol is not for you, just like anadrol gets my bp up there real anadrol if my bp dont go up considerably its under dosed , so school boy , you learned dbol dont agree with you , and just because your bp was up on 30 mg ,  that dose for bol is very low ,.so I would say keep doing what your doing , and keep learning .thats whats important is to take something from a cycle learn and grow I

strong

Agreed Sieg, i know i will never put winny in my body again... shit turned me into a statue it dried me up so bad...

siegmund

Same with me with mast , or anything that dries you up im to old and to many injuries ,  I need that lube , im a old fuck , but could still hold my own :))

strong

i felt old today bro. 10' up on a ladder footed by ice.  freezing cold and wondering what i was doing. Risking my life for a couple hundred bucks.

R

RP4U

"so in theory you can cut on test?"

Not theory - FACT! Compounds aren't magic brother, diet and training are the dictators of whatever goal you wish to make. Tren is one of those compounds that (IMO) if you are not planning a walk down a runway anytime soon then stay clear of it.

I like what Dolf says, work on a clean diet pre cycle and work into your routine and as much as most of us hate it the BEST (and healthiest) way to lean and cut is (GULP!) heavy cardio

D

dolfanshan

I prefer HIIT cardio myself.  20 minutes a day and you vet a 24hr metabolism spike as opposed to the 2 to 4 hr spike steady state cardio gives. 

D

dolfanshan

In all honesty though. My current cardio regimen consists of running to the fridge because eq makes me soooo damn hungry.

R

RP4U

the Chinese HGH is (at best) underdosed or actually IGF or even bunk... unless you are getting pharmaceutical grade from a clinic or a pharmacy I would be very skeptical of what you are actually getting

R

RP4U

the "more is better" approach is always the best avenue bro, especially for the younger guys who already have a healthy testosterone push

Standingup

Thats actually very wrong.  There are Drs here who will even prescribe chinese brands . Perhaps what you meant to say was generic hgh vs a brand name, and then there is generic with a counterfeit geniune brand label. 

Chines HGH is just fine and just as good, either its 191 or its not , there can of course be purity issues too, but still you can not make the statement that just because its chinese its bunk.