eq

D

dolfanshan

I don't think its another level, but we'll let stand explain it. I do know studies show that hgh can cut bf without working out or changing eating habits, imagine what it could do with a clean diet and intense training regimen. The major problem is finding good legit hgh, and the cost.

Yes you're correct. The simplest thing would be to run test; preferably prop because of less water retention, a caloric deficit, and an intense cardio and training regimen. I know you've only run one cycle and rightly wanna still keep it simple.

D

dolfanshan

Asking questions and planning is the right and smart thing to do. 

D

dolfanshan

Outlaw I'm waking up in the middle of the night from hunger pains. I'll get up, eat a meal, and go back to bed.

D

dolfanshan

Eq seems to be a compound that I'll hear guys say they hate it or guys say its one of their favorites. They love it or hate it. Right now I'm midway through my first eq run and I'm liking it. I like the hunger part of it. That's why I'm gonna hit you up on how to run ghrp-6 for future cycles. 

Standingup

No not entirely. You can also alter the ratio of test to EQ for the desired results. You can with others but you don't have the kind of flexibillity as with EQ.  Also Ive not really heard of anyone "cutting" on deca or d-bol so no its not just diet

heindljosh

why wouldnt you just run test c or e at lyk 1000mgs a week and eq at 500-600mgs a week with anadrol to kickstart and armosain?

nighthawk49

Of all the digging I have done eq has been shown to be pretty rough on the glomeri of the kidney.  I like running it, but at 600mg a week I get kidney issues.  I run urinalysis weekly and some erythrocytes started showing  3 weeks post my 600mg try.  At 300 mg a week I have no issues.  I don't get unusually hungry either at any dose.  Just a heads up since most others may not run urinalysis until something hurts.

strong

Finding real HGH???????  Our #1 Domestic source just added HGH to their site... I highly doubt that they wud sell fake HGH after how far they have climbed and knowing they are good guys... Im not fucking with HGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WEll not yet..  : ).....

Schoolboy

Hey Jonathan, I'm running Test E @ 300 and EQ @ 400 wk.

It's been over 4 wks now and no extra appetite, I gained around

6-7 lbs., most of my diet is actually veggies, lots of Legumes and

protein shakes. Muscle gains aren't much, but solid.

I am very patient, and happy so far. I've taken the other type of EQ

as well, which takes even longer. Good Luck Bro. 

D

dolfanshan

Eq is very slow and mild. At that dose I'm not sure you'll get the full benefits of eq. 

siegmund

School boy ,,I your dose is way to low for eq. , 600 mg a week is the low end where to start , when  .  I was running my eq I was at 900 week   I would deffently up I it to at least 600 or imo , your not going to benefit . Its like running dbol at 30 mg ,30mg is like taking m and m, s    well good luck

strong

I wud think the test should be at 500mg. 300 mg is basically cruising dosage. let us know what u think schoolboy.

Schoolboy

Well, I'm experimenting, and will gradually up the dose, but

I am quite content, maybe cause I'm very patient and am aware

of the slow results. I plan on running this cycle for 14 or 16 wks.

I got plenty of room to play with dosage. What do U guys think ??