Estrogen blockers

ger7711

Hi I've recently started a test cypionate and anavar cycle but worried about high estrogen levels.I'm having trouble with chest fat it's not gyno. So do I take aromatise inhibitors or estrogen blockers any suggestions?

Vail 61

Hi I've recently started a test cypionate and anavar cycle but worried about high estrogen levels.I'm having trouble with chest fat it's not gyno. So do I take aromatise inhibitors or estrogen blockers any suggestions?
So I'm no expert on estrogen blockers I've been told I take 2 much and I'm using Aromasin and maybe I should try something else Arimidex, letrozole Your on some pretty Mello gear cyp and var I don't see there being to much need for one but I would love to hear what some of our veteran members have to say on the subject

ger7711

Thanks for ur reply. I only started my cycle last week but I had problems with gyno years ago had surgery. So I will be taking 2ml/ 400 mg of test a week and 40 mg of anavar a week I read about latrozol and clomid but don't know how much to take, when do I start, and for how long?

suppsforlife

Do not start with 2 ml of 400 mg of test a week. Unless your Test is 200 mg/ml. 2 ml of 400 mg per week would give you 800 mg/weekly which is too much for beginners.
Stay away from anavar for now. Check how your body feels on testosterone alone. Forget about letrozole either. it's too powerful. Go for Aromasin or Arimidex. However, don't take it, just have it handy. If you notice any signs of gyno, may take a low dosage. Or might try Nolvadex instead of Aromasin or Arimidex for gyno. Clomid just for PCT, it's not effective for gyno.
So, start with lower dosage of test alone. Use nolvadex one tablet a day only IF you start noticing gyno. if you notice other high E2 symptoms, stop nolvadex and add aromasin or arimidex. Clomid for PCT. Anavar the next cycle.

zakco

Supps has good advise on this one. Myself personally am very gyno prone, however an AI makes me feel like shit. A preventative dose of 10mg/day Nolvadex is what I use. The nice thing about Nolvadex is it will prevent any gyno from forming and will let the estrogen rise according to what your taking and how your body responds....then blood work can determine the rest of the protocol. Just my best advise but everyone reacts differently to everything.....keep that in mind. But I have gone through one gyno surgery already and really don't want another golf ball sized lump removed again....so Nolvadex is my safe bet.

ger7711

Do not start with 2 ml of 400 mg of test a week. Unless your Test is 200 mg/ml. 2 ml of 400 mg per week would give you 800 mg/weekly which is too much for beginners.
Stay away from anavar for now. Check how your body feels on testosterone alone. Forget about letrozole either. it's too powerful. Go for Aromasin or Arimidex. However, don't take it, just have it handy. If you notice any signs of gyno, may take a low dosage. Or might try Nolvadex instead of Aromasin or Arimidex for gyno. Clomid just for PCT, it's not effective for gyno.
So, start with lower dosage of test alone. Use nolvadex one tablet a day only IF you start noticing gyno. if you notice other high E2 symptoms, stop nolvadex and add aromasin or arimidex. Clomid for PCT. Anavar the next cycle.
Thanks for replying. My test is 200ml
Thanks for replying. Yes my test is 200 per 1 ml so I had 1 ml last week an going to put it up to 2ml /400 from this week on. Is it OK to put test in to my delts ?

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I use buttocks only, even bad injection pain is manageable when it's your butt.

Bad pip in your leg or shoulder can disrupt your training.

I take 2ml in each cheek every other day. 1 ml of that is superbol 450 and barely causes discomfort.

If you have trouble turning round to inject butt, look up location of ventro gluteal muscle, its the side of your butt and it'll hoover up oil like a hungry hooker hoovers up dick.

zakco

I use buttocks only, even bad injection pain is manageable when it's your butt.

Bad pip in your leg or shoulder can disrupt your training.

I take 2ml in each cheek every other day. 1 ml of that is superbol 450 and barely causes discomfort.

If you have trouble turning round to inject butt, look up location of ventro gluteal muscle, its the side of your butt and it'll hoover up oil like a hungry hooker hoovers up dick.
That's always been my reasoning for not injecting my delta....a sore ass I can handle. If I can't lift my arm I'm fucked.

HGH.to

delts, legs and butt are the most common places for IM injections. But injecting in your butt is by far most popular because of reasons Lee explained above also because its actually easier (larger muscle) and less chance of getting it wrong.

HGH.to

it's impossible to answer this question @ger7711 because it depends on how your body will react. MK677 and Anavar don't increase estrogen so you won't need an AI due to these compounds. But at 400 mg/week of Test Cyp, some people need it, others don't need any AI throughout the entire cycle. Some need only 0.5 mg once a week of an AI. Others need 1 mg twice a week... So it's really up to how your body responds.