Extending Test E cycle to 30 weeks.

ferrusmanus

Hi. first of all sorry for the amateur question but i cannot find any information about this on the net.i'm currently on 13th week of my 500mg/week Test E cycle.was planning running it for 15 weeks but i really felt it on week 7-8th. seeing great results feeling great no sides except slight acne on back. i've been thinking about extending it to 30 weeks. my question is what are the worst possible consequences of doing this? i have 1 months of clomid supply for pct(can get more).this is not my first cycle by the way i've done oral dbol a year ago yes it wasn't a smart thing to do but anyways. i would be really happy for some guidance. Thanks!

Gainz.

I'm gonna let someone more informed answer the technical side of this... but a 30 week cycle is not a good idea. Will stress out your endocrine system.
By the time you come off... your gonna feel like hot dog shit.
You have 2 options, do your 15 week cycle, pct wait 12 weeks after the pct and then start another. Or blast and cruise so you don't have to pct.
I'm assuming you didn't get blood work done beforehand?

I'm also surprised for your first real cycle at 500mg (a lot for your first time) you didn't feel it until week 7.
Usually people feel it by week 2 or 3 and see results by week 4.

My other questions... in order to help you further is
Age, height, weight, how often you workout, what your diet is like and what are your goals?

HGH.to

You're likely to do permanent damage to the endocrine system which means that your body may not be able to produce normal amounts of testosterone ever again. Not to mention infertility, huge risks of estrogen and/or androgenic issues alongside an increase in PSA way over limit

Gainz.

You're likely to do permanent damage to the endocrine system which means that your body may not be able to produce normal amounts of testosterone ever again. Not to mention infertility, huge risks of estrogen and/or androgenic issues alongside an increase in PSA way over limit
Wow.. I knew it would be bad, but not that bad 😳

ferrusmanus

I'm gonna let someone more informed answer the technical side of this... but a 30 week cycle is not a good idea. Will stress out your endocrine system.
By the time you come off... your gonna feel like hot dog shit.
You have 2 options, do your 15 week cycle, pct wait 12 weeks after the pct and then start another. Or blast and cruise so you don't have to pct.
I'm assuming you didn't get blood work done beforehand?

I'm also surprised for your first real cycle at 500mg (a lot for your first time) you didn't feel it until week 7.
Usually people feel it by week 2 or 3 and see results by week 4.

My other questions... in order to help you further is
Age, height, weight, how often you workout, what your diet is like and what are your goals?
Thanks for the reply.I'm 23 weight 84-85kg 175cm 4 years of training.For workouts i'm doing high volume ppl 3x a week.My diet is maintaining 1500-2000 calorie surplus with creatine,protein,bcaa.Goal is putting on as much mass as possible(always preferred strongman type of bodies over shredded ones).

ferrusmanus

Thanks. So i guess wise thing to do would be stopping at 15th week like GainzBandit said. So what are the point of doing long cycles 3-9 months then if it's that bad?

Gainz.

23 and already on gear... really should of waited a few more years.
Just be safe brother, no reason to get carried away with high doses and extremely long cycles.
This life is a marathon.
While Being strong at 28 is awesome... having quality of life in your 50s and 60s is more cool!

HGH.to

Thanks. So i guess wise thing to do would be stopping at 15th week like GainzBandit said. So what are the point of doing long cycles 3-9 months then if it's that bad?
some people are "cruising" with lower doses because their bodies cannot produce testosterone enough. Others take the risk and cruise with higher test dosage despite the risks.
dosage themselves are very different. I've seen guys cruising at 500 mg/week yearly. Needless to mention that's very dangerous. + those are huge bodybuilders

ferrusmanus

23 and already on gear... really should of waited a few more years.
Just be safe brother, no reason to get carried away with high doses and extremely long cycles.
This life is a marathon.
While Being strong at 28 is awesome... having quality of life in your 50s and 60s is more cool!
Thank you brother. Safety first always.

Papa.Smurf0311

You're only 23 and you are blasting gear?? and you want to do a 30 week cycle???? Also, you are only eating 2000 calories a day?? Id bump that up to to 3000 to 3500 a day if you are trying to put on mass. Im 35 and Ive been doing this for the past 10 years or so. Started at about 25 or 26. Ive learned that more gear isnt always better. Now I will run blasting cycles at a lower dose than I used to because Ive learned how my body reacts to gear. Now my cycles are VERY successful. Just be safe. If I were you, Id run Test Cyp 300 MG a week split into 2 doses. 150 MG Monday and 150 MG on Thursday or however you want to do it. Do that for 14 weeks then PCT or cruise. If you choose to cruise, do 150 to 200 MG a week. Then when you want to run another blast, go for 500 a week maybe.