falcon-pharma.org Customer Discussions

Gainz.

Damn ur lucky as hell. No progress on either my old or new tracking number yet

Yeah... I was shocked!
Especially because it didn't look like the normal packaging. So I'm like... What the hell is this?
I've been out of work for 3 months so I haven't been ordering a lot of stuff.
I opened it... And vial after vial came pouring out 🤯🤯🤯.
It was a massive amount of joy!

Like I said hopefully some of you guys will get the same good news.
You can clearly see in the tracking January 29th... Then nothing until March 13th.
We both figured it was either lost or seized.
Turns out.. lost.

Gainz.

I just have a good feeling... About all of this...
(Really hoping this comment ages well)
I just want everyone to be happy and getting good gear at a good price.
I'm also really happy that the first package was indeed shipped... Then lost... And found.
But that's the thing with lost packages.. they can show up a month later... Or 4 months later.
But it proves that all the packages are shipped... Which is really awesome!

Believe it or not... I'm not being paid for any of this... I don't own any falcon stocks.. I don't receive a paycheck... I'm just one of you guys. I'm just an unofficial "sales rep" for him. I only share him because I've had such great results.

Trust me it was fucking killing me that everything went crazy for a minute there. Lots of anger and miss placed trust. I only recommend because I wanted you guys to get quality gear at a great price... And when that stopped... Believe me I felt like a real asshole. I know it's not my fault... His track record was flawless!!
But I still felt terrible.. I know what it's like to need gear, buy gear and not have it show up. The fact that you guys were experiencing that on my word... Really made me feel like a asshole.

But it seems like everything is falling back into place.
I just can't wait to see the reviews come pouring in from you guys saying your stuff was delivered.
You have no idea how badly I want that to happen!

I so badly want everything to go back to the way it was... Just a few months ago.
And when it does... I'll never take it for granted again!

Vail 61

I just have a good feeling... About all of this...
(Really hoping this comment ages well)
I just want everyone to be happy and getting good gear at a good price.
I'm also really happy that the first package was indeed shipped... Then lost... And found.
But that's the thing with lost packages.. they can show up a month later... Or 4 months later.
But it proves that all the packages are shipped... Which is really awesome!

Believe it or not... I'm not being paid for any of this... I don't own any falcon stocks.. I don't receive a paycheck... I'm just one of you guys. I'm just an unofficial "sales rep" for him. I only share him because I've had such great results.

Trust me it was fucking killing me that everything went crazy for a minute there. Lots of anger and miss placed trust. I only recommend because I wanted you guys to get quality gear at a great price... And when that stopped... Believe me I felt like a real asshole. I know it's not my fault... His track record was flawless!!
But I still felt terrible.. I know what it's like to need gear, buy gear and not have it show up. The fact that you guys were experiencing that on my word... Really made me feel like a asshole.

But it seems like everything is falling back into place.
I just can't wait to see the reviews come pouring in from you guys saying your stuff was delivered.
You have no idea how badly I want that to happen!

I so badly want everything to go back to the way it was... Just a few months ago.
And when it does... I'll never take it for granted again!
[/QUOT.
It's all good brother and I think everyone who's been in this game knows that things can change overnight. Your a good guy Gainz

Gainz.

Was just wondering if anyone seen there 2nd order do anything.

I'm pretty sure @rockchopper86 package is almost to him.
I can contact falcon and see how yours is doing.
He gets a little bit of a notice before we do.
Like he texted me on the 12th or 13th saying mine would be delivered on the 15th.
It would have been if my local post office wasn't so slow and let it sit on a truck.
But I got it on the 17th.
Definitely not going to complain about an extra 2 days.

Vail 61

I'm pretty sure @rockchopper86 package is almost to him.
I can contact falcon and see how yours is doing.
He gets a little bit of a notice before we do.
Like he texted me on the 12th or 13th saying mine would be delivered on the 15th.
It would have been if my local post office wasn't so slow and let it sit on a truck.
But I got it on the 17th.
Definitely not going to complain about an extra 2 days.
No need to check its still a little soon I was just wondering if anyone other then your order has shown up I'm a impatient person and I'm really low on test

Gainz.

No need to check its still a little soon I was just wondering if anyone other then your order has shown up I'm a impatient person and I'm really low on test

How low? I don't want you to run out.. if it gets too Close I'll just send you a fuckin vial bro.. I don't want anyone going through that!

matteblack59

Hey all! I received all 3 of my packages. One we thought was seized turned out it wasn't. Falcon STILL sent me another one! As well as a little gift! As always!! Put a order in for some hgh and more testosterone. One should be in early next week. Shipping has been a little behind if you read on USPS it's weather and etc effecting everything! I get the same way waiting for my order. If you don't want to wait I suggest going through someone else. But I can promise you that you won't be responded too if you have questions. Prices will be triple falcons price! And you definitely won't get any freebies! Id suggest if you don't want to wait again. Put a big order in and schedule it around shipping times. Because as soon as you get your tracking number and it hits the States. It's just not in his control! Falcon is my dude! I have hundreds of emails from the past 4 months! Always happy when my order comes. Give it a few weeks guys. It's coming from overseas and it's not being put on a plane it's coming over on a 🚢

matteblack59

USPS sucks in the United States! Imagine how bad it is overseas! I could definitely say. On my mother's soul! Rip! Everyone will be getting their orders! I just had 3 orders come in. It did take a few weeks. But that's just the game that we are all playing! If it doesn't get through! I guarantee you he will send it out the day he finds out! And I'm sure he responds to everyone's emails! One tell tale sign your not getting ripped off. If I was ripping off people I sure AF wouldn't respond to any emails after I got my payment!

matteblack59

No... Just a problem with shipping. Seems like the lost packages might be popping back up, and the resent ones will be arriving soon
I got 3 in a few days of each other! So right now I'm running tren E and tren A, oral anadrol,test blend,masteron enanthate (that was a nice little gift) andimagine my dad being bald after this blast ill be bald just like em 😂 but I keep my head shaved anyways!

Gainz.

I got 3 in a few days of each other! So right now I'm running tren E and tren A, oral anadrol,test blend,masteron enanthate (that was a nice little gift) andimagine my dad being bald after this blast ill be bald just like em 😂 but I keep my head shaved anyways!

Yeah I got my reshipped one and the original just a few days apart. It was definitely a nice little surprise

Gainz.

And now that I'm not the only one who's got the reshipped and original post package... Hopefully this means everyone will be getting everything really soon.

Restore some much needed faith in our brother falcon!!!

Gainz.

Mine hasn't moved yet falcon said it's in the US tho so I'd guess I'll get it this week. but if I get lucky and get both packages like you guys I'm gonna go up to a gram of test a week for this blast😂

It seems like getting the second order triggers the second order.
And if he says it's there.. it is. Be really awesome if you get both this week.