falcon-pharma.org Customer Discussions

heavyhit

You know I'll keep you guys posted. I'm sure I'll atleast get the second one which is all he owes me so no worries on my end.
I been in contact with a lot of guys in my gym that use him and they all state they have not gotten their stuff yet too.. they are starting to lose hope, some of them are starting to look for other places to order from..

Gainz.

So about half are getting their stuff...
I wonder if that cargo ship that crashed is holding shit up

Falcongear

I been in contact with a lot of guys in my gym that use him and they all state they have not gotten their stuff yet too.. they are starting to lose hope, some of them are starting to look for other places to order from..
Thank you for your feedback! All parcels will be delivered very soon, please wait a moment!

Vail 61

Not really normal falcon I keep getting asked to be patient and another week gone buy and there's nothing happening this is kinda getting old. I don't know who those guys that have gotten shipments but I know alot of guys that haven't

Gainz.

Not really normal falcon I keep getting asked to be patient and another week gone buy and there's nothing happening this is kinda getting old. I don't know who those guys that have gotten shipments but I know alot of guys that haven't

I can't disagree with you... It's not normal... This hasn't happened... Ever!
Up to this point he's been as reliable as Amazon.
But I do know people are getting their stuff. A few members here, person friends I've recommended and people on a Facebook group. People are definitely getting their stuff... It's just taking a lot longer than usual. And people are getting the original package and the resent ones...
I can't blame you for your skepticism... In fact I completely understand and I probably wouldn't be as understanding.
But... I still stand by him. I've known him for over a year and every single time he's said something...it's came true. So... Just hold on a little longer brother. Shit is moving... It really is

Vail 61

But I do know people are getting their stuff. A few members here, person friends I've recommended and people on a Facebook group. People are definitely getting their stuff... It's just taking a lot longer than usual. And people are getting the original package and the resent ones...
I can't blame you for your skepticism... In fact I completely understand and I probably wouldn't be as understanding.
But... I still stand by him. I've known him for over a year and every single time he's said something...it's came true. So... Just hold on a little longer brother. Shit is moving... It really is
sounds good to me I want this all to go back normal I'm just stirring the water a little bit lol.

heavyhit

Almost 2 months is a long time to just "hold in there" I know alot of guys from my gym that haven't got first, second or third shipments but they get 4 different tracking numbers to just see nothing happen. Sorry but something seriously shady right now.. all money went out, but nothing to show for it!

Gainz.

Almost 2 months is a long time to just "hold in there" I know alot of guys from my gym that haven't got first, second or third shipments but they get 4 different tracking numbers to just see nothing happen. Sorry but something seriously shady right now.. all money went out, but nothing to show for it!

Maybe this will give you a little hope.
Missing way more than 2 months.
And the reason he's just sending reshipped after reshipped package is because he's trying to make people happy.
If you only bought one... And all 4 show up... You're going to be jumping for joy and screaming from a rooftop how awesome falcon is... Why packages are getting delayed... I can't answer that. Except for that huge ship that just crashed... I don't have any other idea. But if falcon said it happened... I have to believe him.

When I got both shipments just a few days apart I was super excited... But then felt pretty guilty. So I offered to pay him for the other one. He said no, just take it as a gift and sorry for the weight.

Attachments

• received_435457038889723.jpeg
    received_435457038889723.jpeg
    96 KB · Views: 8

Falcongear

The parcel is being delivered, sorry to keep you waiting!

Gainz.

Glad you got something I have 3 tracking numbers right now hoping atleast one might show up

I'm willing to bet all 3 will.
I keep hearing horror stories about USPS right now. Hell I just waited 13 days for a item to get shipped 3 states away from eBay.
Shit is fucked right now

lineman1007

So freakin true, Gainz. The USPS screwed up one of my orders. They are goin to shit and I just want to say it is not Falcon, but the USPS. . I hope this works out for all the brothers having problems with the post office.