falcon-pharma.org Customer Discussions

Your sure?? I know the tren that admin at beligas sent me as replacement for the one that that chikk ripped me off for is real- i just didnt have this piss till last couple days i started really noticing it.

Gainz.

Your sure?? I know the tren that admin at beligas sent me as replacement for the one that that chikk ripped me off for is real- i just didnt have this piss till last couple days i started really noticing it.

Yeah tren can absolutely make your urine darker... Even if you're hydrated. So if you're on both... Yeah... I'm sure it's dark.
Make sure you are taking a liver support brother

Yeah thats y i have blood tests so frequently- those two markers in the metabolic panel have something called AST, and another one ALT. Those are the liver and kidney markers so i keep close eye on that.
thanx man. I though that alpha lipoic was a liver support but its fine i can get some milk thistle.

Gainz.

Yeah thats y i have blood tests so frequently- those two markers in the metabolic panel have something called AST, and another one ALT. Those are the liver and kidney markers so i keep close eye on that.
thanx man. I though that alpha lipoic was a liver support but its fine i can get some milk thistle.

I know alpha lipoic can help with your liver... But using only it as a liver support... That I don't know. Alpha lipoic is supposed to help keep mercy from your brain... But other than that... I really don't know enough about it brother.
What I do know is milk thistle is the best liver support you can get.
And judging by your past... Id probably run all 3.
Can't be too safe...

Lmao! I love how your so suttle gainz!!
nah , i know you tryin look out for me man its jus funny how u put that. I dont mind at all your right man ive put my body theough the fukkin wringer and y wouldnt i just spend a few bux to help my organs!
good lookin out bro i appreciate ya man.

Gainz.

Lmao! I love how your so suttle gainz!!
nah , i know you tryin look out for me man its jus funny how u put that. I dont mind at all your right man ive put my body theough the fukkin wringer and y wouldnt i just spend a few bux to help my organs!
good lookin out bro i appreciate ya man.
Yeah I'm not trying to blow up anyone's spot.
Except for mine... I'll talk shit about myself all fuckin day 🤣🤣

Oh no i hope u didnt take that wrong man- if u were anyone else i would mind but i listen to you in some ways i look up to guys like u so ill always be receptive of what u have to say.
i will say - im healthy now its amazing how the body can rebound and regenerate anew.
i was an IV drug user so i was hatd on my body. But u know what did the most damage? The fukkin methadone. I blew up on that man 247 lbs , eatin fukkin half gallons of ice cream in the mornings on the way to get my dose of daimy methadone at the clinc. It was all bad, just eating sugar in fact i became glucose impaired- i was all but officially diabetic. I still have a bad habit of getting up at night and eating. Then going back to sleep.
dude ive come so far
man ( not lime you) but really ive done a complete 180 and im mot just embellishing or exaggerating at all. So when this irder comes ill b done with the tren so ill put eq in its place and run the sustanon eq and anavar. Then ill for atleast a month just do the sust and anavar. After that ill run the primo w the sust and anavar.
I love how the different gears each have their own unique characteristics, its just amazing to see the shit change your body almost right before your eyes.
I know you know probably what im trying to convey- i just really love this building thing man.

Gainz what u mean by the lipoic keeping ‘ mercy’ from the brain?
r u saying mercury?? And if so why is that a thing , i know tuna has heav metals in it but what causes that????

Gainz.

Gainz what u mean by the lipoic keeping ‘ mercy’ from the brain?
r u saying mercury?? And if so why is that a thing , i know tuna has heav metals in it but what causes that????
Yes mercury... Damn autocorrect.
And like I said brother... I don't know that much about alpha lipoic.

And don't worry... I never take shit the wrong way. My skin is way too thick for that. I'm too much of a ball buster bro

matteblack59

If your tracking info looks like this... It's still over seas. It will say when it hits customs and when it clears customs.
Mines pretty much the same besides mine says California but it is really not 😆 would have been a nice addition to all the new home gym equipment I'm getting for Christmas from my sugar mama 😄 i have faith. Definitely not a scam. No one who scams replys to your emails religiously and almost immediately! He must be a real patient dude. I imagine he's had all kinds of people like wtf you ripped me off! I never once thought it was anything like that. He has no problem with answering my emails

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231224-111221.png
    Screenshot_20231224-111221.png
    129.8 KB · Views: 6

Gainz.

Mines pretty much the same besides mine says California but it is really not 😆 would have been a nice addition to all the new home gym equipment I'm getting for Christmas from my sugar mama 😄 i have faith. Definitely not a scam. No one who scams replys to your emails religiously and almost immediately! He must be a real patient dude. I imagine he's had all kinds of people like wtf you ripped me off! I never once thought it was anything like that. He has no problem with answering my emails

Yes this is all good news!
Even though it's taking a bit.. but with Christmas literally tomorrow... Customs is as busy as ever. Which is both good and bad. Good because the odds of your package going through without issue is extremely high. They are simply too busy to stop and look at every little package. But bad because of the wait time.
I'm going to guess by Tuesday or Wednesday you will see it hit customs. Then 2 or 3 days later it will be at your doorstep.

Remember... I only promised cheap prices for rock solid gear... I never promised fast shipping 🤣🤣. The shipping time definitely sucks a little... But when you're getting 2 vials for the price of one... Who fuckin cares.

matteblack59

Yes this is all good news!
Even though it's taking a bit.. but with Christmas literally tomorrow... Customs is as busy as ever. Which is both good and bad. Good because the odds of your package going through without issue is extremely high. They are simply too busy to stop and look at every little package. But bad because of the wait time.
I'm going to guess by Tuesday or Wednesday you will see it hit customs. Then 2 or 3 days later it will be at your doorstep.

Remember... I only promised cheap prices for rock solid gear... I never promised fast shipping 🤣🤣. The shipping time definitely sucks a little... But when you're getting 2 vials for the price of one... Who fuckin cares.
You are the reason why I have faith in this! I know It will come. Be just in time. Got all new things for the home gym! I'm going to put another order in probably day after Christmas. Im halfway through my 2nd cycle of test c. Going to run a cycle of tren e and test c. I'm getting bigger every day!

Gainz.

You are the reason why I have faith in this! I know It will come. Be just in time. Got all new things for the home gym! I'm going to put another order in probably day after Christmas. Im halfway through my 2nd cycle of test c. Going to run a cycle of tren e and test c. I'm getting bigger every day!

Yeah I know how hard it can be to trust random people on the Internet... Especially someone who looks as douchy as I do 🤣🤣.
But I've spent a long time on here building a name that people respect. I've known a lot of these guys for a long time now, and several of them I speak to outside of the forum. So my name and reputation really matters to me. I'm not going to risk that by recommending shitty sources. Everything to lose and nothing to gain.

matteblack59

Yeah I know how hard it can be to trust random people on the Internet... Especially someone who looks as douchy as I do 🤣🤣.
But I've spent a long time on here building a name that people respect. I've known a lot of these guys for a long time now, and several of them I speak to outside of the forum. So my name and reputation really matters to me. I'm not going to risk that by recommending shitty sources. Everything to lose and nothing to gain.
Well I trust ya! Very rare to find honest and trustworthy people especially online! Well gainz I hope you have a merry Christmas bro! 🎄🎅 And everyone else as well! I'll check back in after the holidays!

Gainz did u just send me that patience thing?
lol, if so then i am exercising patience on an unparalelled level!
i mean one thing i learned in the pin- do your time dont let your time do you.
im jus kinda confused as to how he knows like it got through customs and telling me the trajectory with the tracking had to update- but when i look at the tracking it says that usps is waiting for the item to be delivered to usps…..
so yeah, i jus sit here runnin on fumes lol, i need my shit!!!!
lol, im bein patient