falcon-pharma.org Customer Discussions

Gainz.

Yeah he got his stuff... But I doubt he'll be back.
I spent 4 weeks helping him with... Everything. Cycle advice, workout program, diet and vitamins.... Fuckin life advice.
I told him... I swear on my children you will get your stuff... No matter what.
Then he comes on here ranting and raging not making any sense.
So I went off on him. Not my best moment... But he really pissed me off. I spent weeks helping him... Talking hundreds of texts back and forth. And then for him to start screaming scam because he apparently can't read a tracking label?
I lost my cool. For that I apologize to everyone... But him!

Falcon and I only want what's best for you guys. That's why I recommend his service and why his prices are what they are.
He has everything to lose and nothing to gain by ripping anyone off. And that guys little rant really hurt both of us. It hurt my name and reputation here, and falcons sales.
Luckily... There's a few dozen of you that know me pretty well and have bought from falcon several times. So you know how legit he is... And that I stand behind my word.

I really wish it all worked out differently... I wish he was able to coherently read a tracking label and wait literally 12 more hours before writing all that nonsense. He would have revived his package and I wouldn't have lost my head.
But it is what it is... I understand the sketchiness of this lifestyle and buying online. I understand that me saying "trust me bro" isn't exactly the world's strongest guarantee.
But... It is! To those that really know me... It is!
You will get your gear... I honestly don't know how many people I've recommended to falcon over the last year or so... Maybe he does. I'm guessing 12-18 people. And I know that most of them have been repeating customers.
Every single person has received what they bought, plus a little something extra. I've yet to see falcon fail, slip or mess up in any way.
So hopefully for those that have bought in the past won't worry about this guys... Paranoia. And to everyone who reads this in the future looking to place a order...
Don't let one bad apple ruin it for you!
There's countless glowing reviews on here, and one bad one. It's up to you if you want to focus on the good or the bad.
But I can promise falcon will continue to be the same awesome source that everyone that's used him before has grown to trust.

I just wanted to apologize to the group for losing my cool and yelling at a member.
That's not my best moment. But when people question my integrity... My word.. and call me and my friends a scam. I take that shit very personal!
So I'm sorry everyone... I really hope this doesn't change anything in the future.

I was so pissed off by what happened here I left the forum for over a week. I know to most of you guys it's just a place to buy gear or get some advice. But not me, I have made real friends on here. We talk outside of the forum almost daily. So to me this is so much more than just a place full of meet heads trying to find gear. It has become a home full of friends and family. Brothers I want nothing but the best for. So when he said that shit... It hurt, and I got pissed. To think i would spend so much time helping him just to lie for a $300 order... I don't give a fuck about $300 bucks or his order. Falcon gives away over $300 a week in gear trying to help people and reach new customers.
So yeah... I took it extremely personal.

But ok... I'm done with my rant, I just felt like I needed to fill some of you guys in on what actually happened.

Back to your normal trash talk and ball busting Gainz 😁.

Speaking of... Have you heard about the strip club that has only paralyzed girls?

Falcongear

I spent 4 weeks helping him with... Everything. Cycle advice, workout program, diet and vitamins.... Fuckin life advice.
So I went off on him. Not my best moment... But he really pissed me off. I spent weeks helping him... Talking hundreds of texts back and forth. And then for him to start screaming scam because he apparently can't read a tracking label?

Falcon and I only want what's best for you guys. That's why I recommend his service and why his prices are what they are.
He has everything to lose and nothing to gain by ripping anyone off. And that guys little rant really hurt both of us. It hurt my name and reputation here, and falcons sales.
Luckily... There's a few dozen of you that know me pretty well and have bought from falcon several times. So you know how legit he is... And that I stand behind my word.

I really wish it all worked out differently... I wish he was able to coherently read a tracking label and wait literally 12 more hours before writing all that nonsense. He would have revived his package and I wouldn't have lost my head.
But it is what it is... I understand the sketchiness of this lifestyle and buying online. I understand that me saying "trust me bro" isn't exactly the world's strongest guarantee.
You will get your gear... I honestly don't know how many people I've recommended to falcon over the last year or so... Maybe he does. I'm guessing 12-18 people. And I know that most of them have been repeating customers.
Every single person has received what they bought, plus a little something extra. I've yet to see falcon fail, slip or mess up in any way.
So hopefully for those that have bought in the past won't worry about this guys... Paranoia. And to everyone who reads this in the future looking to place a order...
There's countless glowing reviews on here, and one bad one. It's up to you if you want to focus on the good or the bad.
But I can promise falcon will continue to be the same awesome source that everyone that's used him before has grown to trust.

I just wanted to apologize to the group for losing my cool and yelling at a member.
That's not my best moment. But when people question my integrity... My word.. and call me and my friends a scam. I take that shit very personal!
So I'm sorry everyone... I really hope this doesn't change anything in the future.

I was so pissed off by what happened here I left the forum for over a week. I know to most of you guys it's just a place to buy gear or get some advice. But not me, I have made real friends on here. We talk outside of the forum almost daily. So to me this is so much more than just a place full of meet heads trying to find gear. It has become a home full of friends and family. Brothers I want nothing but the best for. So when he said that shit... It hurt, and I got pissed. To think i would spend so much time helping him just to lie for a $300 order... I don't give a fuck about $300 bucks or his order. Falcon gives away over $300 a week in gear trying to help people and reach new customers.

But ok... I'm done with my rant, I just felt like I needed to fill some of you guys in on what actually happened.

Speaking of... Have you heard about the strip club that has only paralyzed girls?
Thank you for your continued support.

lineman1007

I went to 3 different post offices and cant get a straight answer from any of them. I dont know- i came down on you a little and regardless of anything else you have given me invaluable advice over coursse of thi past year u have helped me grow in my journey with alotta the knowledge u have given me. Im sorry i came at you that way.
i dont know whats going on but thats why i was gettin upset whenever your dude matte would update things i dont know why but it felt aimed like thrown at me but that could b my perception i have to be accountable for my shit so no matter what else gainz ty for all that u helped me with- thats the kind of luck i have if 109 guys all get they package id b the one that gets the shaft.
im at aloss man i gotta soend 300 dollars i dont have to get test in case my fears are founded.
man to man i apologize i got sideways with ya man.
Hey Jay, please let us know how you like the gear. Hope all is well

lineman1007

Sorry to hear that, brother. It's like an addict waiting to get some stuff. Just gotta chill, sit back, workout, eat, shit and sleep. We all know Falcon always comes through. I hope he comes back on and let us know how the gear is and offers up an apology

Gainz.

Sorry to hear that, brother. It's like an addict waiting to get some stuff. Just gotta chill, sit back, workout, eat, shit and sleep. We all know Falcon always comes through. I hope he comes back on and let us know how the gear is and offers up an apology

I'll be shocked if he does... I... Well... Didn't hold back. Like I said, not my best moment.
But we've all been there... We all had to sit and wait. Most of you texted me 30 times during that wait period. And like I said to every single one of you... It will show up. I promise! And every single one of you trusted me and received your gear. And 70% of you went back to buy again and again. But he just... Couldn't wait. His paranoia made him think everyone was out to get him. I mean... Read through his posts here... Something was definitely going on. But me trying to be nice, seeing the best in people and trying to help everyone... I ended up paying for it... And therefore falcon paid for it.
His shipping literally said it was out for delivery and would be delivered that day... And said all that bullshit anyway.
I hope he mans up and admits that he was wrong to jump the gun and say what he said. Even though everything he said doesn't make sense... You can't ship nothing. But I doubt it... He has nothing to gain from being wrong.

Remember this is the same dude that thought I was on another forum making fun of him... But helping him here.
All those posts are still on Lee's very active post. Dude thought everyone was against him and wasn't going to be happy until he could prove it in his own nonsensical way.

lineman1007

I'll be shocked if he does... I... Well... Didn't hold back. Like I said, not my best moment.
But we've all been there... We all had to sit and wait. Most of you texted me 30 times during that wait period. And like I said to every single one of you... It will show up. I promise! And every single one of you trusted me and received your gear. And 70% of you went back to buy again and again. But he just... Couldn't wait. His paranoia made him think everyone was out to get him. I mean... Read through his posts here... Something was definitely going on. But me trying to be nice, seeing the best in people and trying to help everyone... I ended up paying for it... And therefore falcon paid for it.
His shipping literally said it was out for delivery and would be delivered that day... And said all that bullshit anyway.
I hope he mans up and admits that he was wrong to jump the gun and say what he said. Even though everything he said doesn't make sense... You can't ship nothing. But I doubt it... He has nothing to gain from being wrong.

Remember this is the same dude that thought I was on another forum making fun of him... But helping him here.
All those posts are still on Lee's very active post. Dude thought everyone was against him and wasn't going to be happy until he could prove it in his own nonsensical way.
Please don't let it bother you. I saw many of the posts. You are a good man and I will verify that any day. You helped me with Falcon and I've placed a few orders with him. Nothing but the best for both of yous. Down here in Florida with my girl now fighting off the suntan lotion....lol. Stay warm up there.

Gainz.

Please don't let it bother you. I saw many of the posts. You are a good man and I will verify that any day. You helped me with Falcon and I've placed a few orders with him. Nothing but the best for both of yous. Down here in Florida with my girl now fighting off the suntan lotion....lol. Stay warm up there.
Fuck you! We got 7" of snow yesterday... Fuck you so much!!
🤣😂🤣

And thank you... I really do try to help people. I spend a lot of my free time helping others. So when people say I'm some sort of scammer or something like that... It's hard not to take it personally.

unclem

Fuck you! We got 7" of snow yesterday... Fuck you so much!!
🤣😂🤣

And thank you... I really do try to help people. I spend a lot of my free time helping others. So when people say I'm some sort of scammer or something like that... It's hard not to take it personally.
7" we got 3 feet here so i feel bad for you gainz lmfao brother. i cant go no where we got a travel ban. as for falcon hes the best for orders he will never screw you over, ever! i just been reading the posts latley but ive been absent on here for awhile ill be on more now that i got back at it. i took a month off to sooth my joints, it gets hard on the body after over 40 yrs training. good luck to all the knew guys and go for it. gainz you helped someone thats the type of person you are , so what if he dont come back you tried brother. good luck with your training and i hope you hit 200lbs brother.

Gainz.

7" we got 3 feet here so i feel bad for you gainz lmfao brother. i cant go no where we got a travel ban. as for falcon hes the best for orders he will never screw you over, ever! i just been reading the posts latley but ive been absent on here for awhile ill be on more now that i got back at it. i took a month off to sooth my joints, it gets hard on the body after over 40 yrs training. good luck to all the knew guys and go for it. gainz you helped someone thats the type of person you are , so what if he dont come back you tried brother. good luck with your training and i hope you hit 200lbs brother.

I'm 193lb and growing! If everything continues down this path I should be a good amount over 200lb by the end of this blast

lineman1007

I'm with ya, brother. I took some time off cause headed down to Florida to be with my girl. Renovating her house, so kinda cluttered right now. Gonna get back into it in about a week. Her friend is a contractor down here and is doin a great job renovating the joint.

Gainz.

@Dasking
Right here brother.
And the more specific... The better, and what ever else you might want to add. Like
your wait time, how easy it was to communicate... How awesome I am... Ya know what ever you want 🤣.

Dasking

HOLY SHIT Falcon KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK!!! so many freebies I can't even add it all up yet but my God a cannot say enough good things. I spent I nice chunk of change and I share he doubled up my oder damn near. I will be back later with a better report I literally just cracked by box open

Gainz.

HOLY SHIT Falcon KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK!!! so many freebies I can't even add it all up yet but my God a cannot say enough good things. I spent I nice chunk of change and I share he doubled up my oder damn near. I will be back later with a better report I literally just cracked by box open

I knew it would all work out and you'd be more than happy with your order.
I love opening package from Falcon... It's like Christmas every time. Meat head Christmas 🤣

Dasking

I Put in a pretty good order for myself I got a bunch of hgh which there all in perfect condition, the vacuum is real lol didn't touch the plunger and 1ml got sucked into vial the moment i poked it. I Got double the AAS I ordered and an extra bag of pills 2. I have a whole extra cycle or 2 free now. All known reputable branding. Same with the hgh if i am not mistaken if it is what I think it is there some of the best hgh you can get!

How this guy got all this stuff to squeeze inside that little box is beyond me all the stuff was super well packaged and protected. Ain't no chance that box "accidently" gets dropped and opened by the man.

Falcon is so easy to communicate with and helped me keep tabs on the order until it was at my doorstep. I had so much money tied up in that box I was so stressed out and he couldn't have been better about keeping me updated on it. I didn't even ask him to he just senced my worry and unsolicited kept me informed every step of the package.

Gainz is the man for the recommendation and falcon is the MAN literally. You would be hard pressed to find better reputable gear at or lower then the price falcon is offering and the extras included with a good order you just cannot beat it.

As soon as I start my cycle I will update my review and do a cycle log with his gear.

Gainz.

I Put in a pretty good order for myself I got a bunch of hgh which there all in perfect condition, the vacuum is real lol didn't touch the plunger and 1ml got sucked into vial the moment i poked it. I Got double the AAS I ordered and an extra bag of pills 2. I have a whole extra cycle or 2 free now. All known reputable branding. Same with the hgh if i am not mistaken if it is what I think it is there some of the best hgh you can get!

How this guy got all this stuff to squeeze inside that little box is beyond me all the stuff was super well packaged and protected. Ain't no chance that box "accidently" gets dropped and opened by the man.

Falcon is so easy to communicate with and helped me keep tabs on the order until it was at my doorstep. I had so much money tied up in that box I was so stressed out and he couldn't have been better about keeping me updated on it. I didn't even ask him to he just senced my worry and unsolicited kept me informed every step of the package.

Gainz is the man for the recommendation and falcon is the MAN literally. You would be hard pressed to find better reputable gear at or lower then the price falcon is offering and the extras included with a good order you just cannot beat it.

As soon as I start my cycle I will update my review and do a cycle log with his gear.

Haha, yeah his packages are kinda like a magic trick.
You get it thinking... This is it? Then vial after vial pours out... Like a magician's hat.
And I wasn't kidding about being able to drop it out of a plane and it being fine. Short of it being ran over by a delivery truck... I don't see anything breaking along the way.

Dasking

LOL literally you would have to run it over. I felt like a kid at Christmas for the first time in my adult life! Like when does it stop goodie after goodie in different litttle pouches and stacked lol

Gainz.

LOL literally you would have to run it over. I felt like a kid at Christmas for the first time in my adult life! Like when does it stop goodie after goodie in different litttle pouches and stacked lol

That's exactly what I said to falcon when I got my winter blast package. I got it the end of November and because of his generosity... It was like a early Christmas present. If my girl didn't go so crazy...it would have been my best Christmas present 😁.
Just don't be afraid to tell your friends... Like I said before Falcon is trying to grow his loyal customer base.
I'm sure you want to wait and make sure everything is legit... But I have no worries there. There's a reason why everyone here keeps going back... Plus I have blood work backing it up.
But yeah if you know anyone that needs anything... Feel free to send them his way.