falcon-pharma.org Customer Discussions

BulkinWes

🤦 (I usually use this one for smh)
I'm just glad you guys get me... Most people just think I'm an arrogant prick. But I'm really not.. I just say what I think is funny... Even if I know it's false or I don't believe it myself. I just have to go for the joke... And I feel like I found my people here 🤣😂
My girl told me I’m just over confident I replied to her in my head I’m the baddest man alive lmao

matteblack59

I ordered at the end of January. We believe customs snagged it. But he resent it out the 28th of February. And ordered another so hopefully something soon! He's kept in contact in touch. Anyone having any issues with shipping at the moment?

Vail 61

I ordered at the end of January. We believe customs snagged it. But he resent it out the 28th of February. And ordered another so hopefully something soon! He's kept in contact in touch. Anyone having any issues with shipping at the moment?
I hate to say it but my order has not done anything since Feb 28 falcon said i should see some activity this week and well the week is coming to a end and still nothing. Don't want to say anything negative I just want my gear. Hang in there

matteblack59

I hate to say it but my order has not done anything since Feb 28 falcon said i should see some activity this week and well the week is coming to a end and still nothing. Don't want to say anything negative I just want my gear. Hang in there
He said that there were A LOT of orders right now! I know 1 was seized for sure! That one he resent out. Still waiting on it. The 2nd label was created and it hasn't been shipped yet 😞

Vail 61

He said that there were A LOT of orders right now! I know 1 was seized for sure! That one he resent out. Still waiting on it. The 2nd label was created and it hasn't been shipped yet 😞
Well I placed this order on Feb 4th it took a week before I got a tracking no. That just says label created witch normally falcon gets it to me the day after I pay. kind of a red flag I've been asking him about this order for awhile and he's telling me it's a logistics thing. Last week I asked again about my shipment he said he called his guy ( whatever that means ) and it would thru customs this week it's done nothing. Falcon was great for almost 2 years but I've lost confidence in them I had to go elsewhere for my gear. I'm hoping he gets it together he was my best source

matteblack59

Well I placed this order on Feb 4th it took a week before I got a tracking no. That just says label created witch normally falcon gets it to me the day after I pay. kind of a red flag I've been asking him about this order for awhile and he's telling me it's a logistics thing. Last week I asked again about my shipment he said he called his guy ( whatever that means ) and it would thru customs this week it's done nothing. Falcon was great for almost 2 years but I've lost confidence in them I had to go elsewhere for my gear. I'm hoping he gets it together he was my best source
That sucks! Any other recommendations I can use while I'm waiting?

matteblack59

I'm getting it thru a freind of a freind he makes his gear, it's good. But his prices are are high. Gainz could probably suggest someone he's a pretty solid guy
Oh falcon is my dude! Just it's been a while since I ordered. BUT customs did seize it he said he thinks so he sent it out again. If anyone can recommend anyone who's got good gear prices aren't really anything I'm worried about. I got a sugar mamma and a cougar 😆 but yeah gainz if you see this know anyone else I can try until I get my order? Just temporary i know falcon said ALOT of orders coming into the warehouse

Vail 61

Oh falcon is my dude! Just it's been a while since I ordered. BUT customs did seize it he said he thinks so he sent it out again. If anyone can recommend anyone who's got good gear prices aren't really anything I'm worried about. I got a sugar mamma and a cougar 😆 but yeah gainz if you see this know anyone else I can try until I get my order? Just temporary i know falcon said ALOT of orders coming into the warehouse
Hey partner how's your order going mine was supposed to go thru customs last week it's still just sitting there it has done anything since the label was
Anybody have any luck? Falcon is usually the shit I'm not sure what's going on this time.

Anybody have any luck? Falcon is usually the shit I'm not sure what's going on this time.
He's left me ha ging my package hasn't moved since Feb 28th I ordered Feb 4 it's never been like that

heavyhit

I have been ordering from falcon. My last order I got about 8 orals that were all dragon pharma. One of them was clen 40mcg. They were fake, I was up to 4 a day , at that rate I should have been burning up and shaking like I was having a seasure! Dbol was the same, anavar too. All 50mg. All garbage, no results at all.

rockchopper86

He's left me ha ging my package hasn't moved since Feb 28th I ordered Feb 4 it's never been like that
Ya I've been waiting sense Feb 4th aswell. He's always been great so hopefully he gets everything straightened out. I'm Gonna have to find a new source in the meen time tho

Vail 61

I have been ordering from falcon. My last order I got about 8 orals that were all dragon pharma. One of them was clen 40mcg. They were fake, I was up to 4 a day , at that rate I should have been burning up and shaking like I was having a seasure! Dbol was the same, anavar too. All 50mg. All garbage, no results at all.
My buddy was taking 4 Clenbuterol and had the sa.e results it seemed like all the dragon oral were no good. Falcon was a great source for awhile but i think it's over. I doubt I'll see my order time for a new source I guess