Feel awful, help

Ronaldo7

I have sent off bloods so I’m waiting my results but they won’t be back till sometimes next week.

I’m currently experiencing headache, lethargy, increased heart rate, dry lips/sky, no emotion, no libido, feel zoned out, tired.

I’m running 500mg test e and 250mg mast e per week with no AI.

Anyone else ever experienced this? Feel horrendous and my mood sucks!!

Lee.the.Demi.Human

You should really stop pinning if you're getting ill dude. You won't be making good gainz but you will be fucking up your insides.

When a cycle is working for you, especially that particular mix you should feel fucking awesome.

Headaches to me is too much gear in total pushing blood pressure up, the rest of those sound more like low E than high E.

Did you kill your E with aromasin, arimadex or letrozole?

Ronaldo7

You should really stop pinning if you're getting ill dude. You won't be making good gainz but you will be fucking up your insides.

When a cycle is working for you, especially that particular mix you should feel fucking awesome.

Headaches to me is too much gear in total pushing blood pressure up, the rest of those sound more like low E than high E.

Did you kill your E with aromasin, arimadex or letrozole?
I’m going to drop down to a trt dose until my bloods come back.

Nah I haven’t used any AI at all.

suppsforlife

it depends on how mast works for you. it could be killing your estrogen, or it could do shit, and you have high estrogen. the bloodwork will tell. also, yeah, dropping to a TRT dose is likely going to help.

HGH.to

and you wonder why you have headaches?
high blood pressure could be the result of high E2. try lowering test dosage.
what's testosterone and masteron brands? I mean, are you sure they are legit?

Ronaldo7

Yeah it’s looking like high E2. I’m going to take a TRT dose Monday AM. Should have bloods back Tuesday/Wednesday.

Crown Tharma. Can’t be 100%, but a load of guys I know use the same stuff and seems fine

unclem

if you meant " crown pharma" i looked it up, reviews where hit and miss. some got sick from the injections, some got good results but one called it a bathtub steroid mixture.

Ronaldo7

if you meant " crown pharma" i looked it up, reviews where hit and miss. some got sick from the injections, some got good results but one called it a bathtub steroid mixture.
Might ditch that and go back to my previous source to play it safe. Usually use Rohm labs

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Very sensitive to masteron IMO.

I'd discontinue using it and allow E levels to normalise naturally. Well, without AI.

The only time I haven't felt awesome on mast was when I was using it in a 1-1-1 TTM blend. I wasn't converting sufficient amounts of E, so long as my test is significantly higher than mast I stay in the green zone.

Those are my experiences with the drugs though, yours could differ greatly.

TotalWar

Bloodwork needed. But with an almost 170 bp, I'd say high e2 bro especially cuz you said you didn't take AI. No way 250 mast crashing e with 500 test.

HGH.to

Bloodwork needed. But with an almost 170 bp, I'd say high e2 bro especially cuz you said you didn't take AI. No way 250 mast crashing e with 500 test.
exactly what I thought.
and if you meant CrowX pharma - yeah, that's a legitimate brand. get back when the results come, until then, lower T dosage

Ronaldo7

any updates?
Still waiting blood work. Hoping for it tomorrow!

Pinned 200mg test only yesterday as I didn’t wanna do to much gear until my bloods are back.

My blood pressure has dropped and I feel much much better. But I am feeling itchy round my nips which is fine as now I know my E2 is high. Do you recon my E2 has been sky high and now it’s on its way down hence the itchy nips?

I have also been popping 1 tamoxifin a day the last 3 days

suppsforlife

sometimes, itchy nips could be due to low E2 too.
also, if you used 1 tamoxifen a day for the last 3 days, you should see your condition improving