Feel awful, help

Ronaldo7

Very sensitive to masteron IMO.

I'd discontinue using it and allow E levels to normalise naturally. Well, without AI.

The only time I haven't felt awesome on mast was when I was using it in a 1-1-1 TTM blend. I wasn't converting sufficient amounts of E, so long as my test is significantly higher than mast I stay in the green zone.

Those are my experiences with the drugs though, yours could differ greatly.
Eatrogen is high

Attachments

• IMG_7728.png
    IMG_7728.png
    341.5 KB · Views: 5

gassan

Waiting for those blood results can be a real drag. Those symptoms you're describing sound pretty rough. It might be a good idea to get your hormone levels checked, especially since you're running that cycle. Lack of libido and mood swings can be side effects. But hey, keep your chin up, it's a temporary phase. Once you get those results and maybe adjust your cycle if needed, things should start looking up. Hang in there, bro!

suppsforlife

check the other post. estrogen is high - causing gyno, but prolactin is high too also capable of causing gyno.

TotalWar

Bro your prolactin massively high. Not sure why other guys ain't mentioning. For me estrogen and prolactin is a horrific combo. A I will not be enough bro. You need caber

suppsforlife

I did actually mention it. both here and in his other post. yeah, you're right. high estrogen with high prolactin is a horrible combo and you need both an AI and caber for it

TotalWar

I did actually mention it. both here and in his other post. yeah, you're right. high estrogen with high prolactin is a horrible combo and you need both an AI and caber for it
Ahhh missed that, yes you did. Yeah I hope he gets it figured out ...