FESTIVE GREETINGS TO ALL MEMBERS OF MUSCLE GURUS

jasonking92

FESTIVE GREETINGS TO ALL MEMBERS OF MUSCLE GURUS

Hope you all have a fantastic Christmas and New year. Please spend a monuments thought to all those less fortunate people all over the world. And to the men and women who will still be working over Christmas in the armed forces police forces and hospitals. And many other services keeping us safe. 

P.S It is OK to have a cheat or two over Christmas :)  

BobbyO190

Merry Christmas to you Jason and to everyone else!

And it's not cheating on December the 25th   It's just doing the right thing :)

Enjoy all!

ashop

BobbyO190 said:
</p><p>Merry Christmas to you Jason and to everyone else!</p><p>And it's not cheating on December the 25th   It's just doing the right thing :)</p><p>Enjoy all!</p><p>
</p><p> </p><p>Agreed! Its your duty as man to eat anything you want on Christmas.</p>

Shovey

Merry Christmas to you Jason and to Everyone here and abroad! I hope everyone has a Great Holiday. And Bobby I agree with your comment!

Zewi

Yes Merry Christmas to everyone hope you all have a good one and a happy New Year. 

kingswe3are

wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! Been trying to finish up as many jobs as possible before the year ends so I haven’t been very active the past several weeks. I’m taking A few days off now so plan on catching up on the discussions. Anyway Merry Christmas and to all the members that have helped me directly or those who have indirectly through their posts I appreciate it.

TKC432

Merry Christmas everyone!  Gonna go hit the gym in a bit for my Christmas Eve workout ... and call me crazy but I plan on being in the gym tomorrow night too for my Christmas workout.  My gift to myself.  And all that good food at home to provide the perfect post-training meal.  Good time of year for sure.  Be safe and have a great Holiday everybody.

BobbyO190

I will follow your example next year.  That gift of a Christmas workout would have been a lot better than the belly pain and crap feeling gift I gave myself this year (HA).  Here's to getting things back on track after two days of pure gluttoney