Figuring dosage

Im going for 500mg of test e split into two separate dosages weekly, but the vial mixture is 300mg/ml, what would be the dosages at that concentration for both weekly doses separated ,ive tried to do the math and i dont trust it , hopefully someone could chime in and help a fella out,ty in advance.

lineman1007

Maybe try 3/4 cc to start and see how that works for each pin. Hopefully that will give you about 250mg of test each pin. Hope that helps.

bobby ricky

Im going for 500mg of test e split into two separate dosages weekly, but the vial mixture is 300mg/ml, what would be the dosages at that concentration for both weekly doses separated ,ive tried to do the math and i dont trust it , hopefully someone could chime in and help a fella out,ty in advance.
I always keep it simple and would just run 600 but I’m just a simple old man 😂

HGH.to

500/300= 1.66ml / 2 = 0.833ml per injection twice a week.

JesseTX

Most syringes are broken down into 10ths of a mil.
If your test is 300 mgs per mil, then each tik mark will be either 30 mgs or 60 mgs.
You want 250 mgs per dose.
One injection will be .833 of one mil.

JesseTX

This is the simplest answer.
It very much is. There are a few ways to put it but I'm not good at math and ppl I explain it to have found it easier broken down into 10ths.
There's also :
(5÷3)/2=.833
Bro, dm me sometime. I want you to help me with ratio for my next cycle.

Gainz.

Yes 10ths is the easiest way.
Its 300mg per ml. So every .1ml is 30mg

500÷30=16.6 so you need 16.6ml total for the week. you inject twice a week so 16.6÷2=8.3
So .83ml twice a week
(Exactly what hgh said)
Theres many ways to get there. I always go to 10ths.