Finasteride and it's effects on muscle building

Feel like everyone goes back and forth regarding finasteride and body building. I hear some people say it doesn't impact it at all and others say it did. Obvious DHT is an important hormone. Much more important during puberty but I feel like it still is extremely important even at our age.

Finasteride helps with hair loss by lowering the bodies dht. In my head I feel like that has to impact muscle building/hardness/aesthetics. We take dht derivatives like Masteron and primo to help harden up/ look more vascular so wouldn't finasteride do the opposite.

Wanted to see what you guys think. Is it all in people's heads who say it hinders gains or is there some truth to it. Does the same go for topical finasteride?

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Feel like everyone goes back and forth regarding finasteride and body building. I hear some people say it doesn't impact it at all and others say it did. Obvious DHT is an important hormone. Much more important during puberty but I feel like it still is extremely important even at our age.

Finasteride helps with hair loss by lowering the bodies dht. In my head I feel like that has to impact muscle building/hardness/aesthetics. We take dht derivatives like Masteron and primo to help harden up/ look more vascular so wouldn't finasteride do the opposite.

Wanted to see what you guys think. Is it all in people's heads who say it hinders gains or is there some truth to it. Does the same go for topical finasteride?
People use DHT derivatives. Not dht itself. Anadrol is dht derived also but blows you up like test yet is similar enough to estrogen to bind to and up regulate breast tissue growth. The devil is in the detail.

People use DHT derivatives. Not dht itself. Anadrol is dht derived also but blows you up like test yet is similar enough to estrogen to bind to and up regulate breast tissue growth. The devil is in the detail.
Thanks man. So finasteride technically shouldn't affect body comp? I just keep hearing how fin is poison and stuff so not sure what to believe

HGH.to

You find any substitutes to help with the hair? Besides minoxidil and microneedling?
unlikely... unfortunately.
and finasteride can be pretty bad for you. have you seen its list of side effects? i've heard of men suffering from depression, ed, low sex drive, and numerous others... many were getting long lasting effects from short term usage either. all in all, i wouldn't really recommend it.

litewait

I take 1mm of finasteride a day for hair loss and I know my muscles are softer now .