FinestGears.to Customer Discussions

finestbob

Hello community it’s Bob here with Finestgears.to

We are so excited to have finally arrived here where we can talk directly to our community. As a token of our appreciation to all of you, we’re starting out with a BANG.

What a great series the Suns and Bucks are having. We hope all of you are enjoying watching this GREEK FREAK dominate the paint. greekfreak.jpg

From today until July 20th get 15% OFF your ENTIRE ORDER with CODE: NBA15 at checkout
Additionally for those of you crypto enthusiasts we’ll give you an additional 15% OFF with Bitcoin.

Thanks

<a target="_blank" href="/?p=75470">FinestGears.to</a>

STAY AWAY!! Bunk Anavar - tests as Dbol

This place ripped me off! They sell bunk!! Everything I bought is fake! They told me they would fix. Total rip off!

First off, delivery time is great. That’s the only thing they got right! With that said I am sad to say that I ordered Anavar and did a roidtest to confirm it was legit. The brand was Beligas. It turned out to be Dbol. I reached out to them and included pictures. Also have a video but to large to send. I will update when I see what they plan to do.

Also, I will be doing a test on testosterone and hgh. Also from finest gears and Beligas is the brand. Anyone who knows where I could post these results would be great.

Just did a test on both hgh and test-e. The test was actually sust-250 not test -e and hgh was totally fake.

Still waiting to hear from a “supervisor” as I sent over pictures. I’ll update when I find out how they plan to make this right. This was all Beligas by the way.

hi michael if you need help with anything on FG, I am here to help you can message me privately
I need help definitely! This place sold me bad gear! Fake Anavar! Fake testosterone and fake hgh! I used roidtest and all failed! I have reached out to them and nothing! I have pictures but big to upload here. Let me know and I’ll send to anyone.

Zain2251

Guys don't buy from the gear provider anymore. I ordered 2 test Cyp on sale for 85.99 each and syringes. To my dismay they sent me two bottles of tren Actetate. I sent them video, pics of wrong gear, pics of the tren bottles, pics of the tracking number, and uses envelope where the gear came and real time video of it. It is clear to me that they just wanted to make quick bucks and every time they have a sale you are only going to get whatever they have left. I have always order from them in the past and they provided the right gear and order. COVID-19 has changed and hurt a plethora of businesses and this one one of them. Text me at 909-806-0174. It ain't no B.S I have not opened anything. I even offered to reship it back in exchange for my actual order. They have been beating around the bush for over a week and asking me to sending additional proof after all I sent. Lastly now they requested that I manually send back the envelope I got lol wow really. Guys really real time video, pics, video of me and the wrong stuff I got and it's not enough all a scam. Good luck if your order from them.

Zain2251

STAY AWAY!! Bunk Anavar - tests as Dbol

This place ripped me off! They sell bunk!! Everything I bought is fake! They told me they would fix. Total rip off!

First off, delivery time is great. That’s the only thing they got right! With that said I am sad to say that I ordered Anavar and did a roidtest to confirm it was legit. The brand was Beligas. It turned out to be Dbol. I reached out to them and included pictures. Also have a video but to large to send. I will update when I see what they plan to do.

Also, I will be doing a test on testosterone and hgh. Also from finest gears and Beligas is the brand. Anyone who knows where I could post these results would be great.

Just did a test on both hgh and test-e. The test was actually sust-250 not test -e and hgh was totally fake.

Still waiting to hear from a “supervisor” as I sent over pictures. I’ll update when I find out how they plan to make this right. This was all Beligas by the way.
Guys don't buy from the gear provider anymore. I ordered 2 test Cyp on sale for 85.99 each and syringes. To my dismay they sent me two bottles of tren Actetate. I sent them video, pics of wrong gear, pics of the tren bottles, pics of the tracking number, and uses envelope where the gear came and real time video of it. It is clear to me that they just wanted to make quick bucks and every time they have a sale you are only going to get whatever they have left. I have always order from them in the past and they provided the right gear and order. COVID-19 has changed and hurt a plethora of businesses and this one one of them. Text me at 909-806-0174. It ain't no B.S I have not opened anything. I even offered to reship it back in exchange for my actual order. They have been beating around the bush for over a week and asking me to sending additional proof after all I sent. Lastly now they requested that I manually send back the envelope I got lol wow really. Guys really real time video, pics, video of me and the wrong stuff I got and it's not enough all a scam. Good luck if your order from them.

driecp01

At
atleast you got some real shit. I just ordered 2 bottles of deca durbolin from them. I have taken 3cc a week for the last 3 weeks for a total of 9cc and feel absolutely nothing. I had to of gotten bunk shit. I wrote them and told them and they asked for pictures which i sent them. then they said they were going to forward it to the vendor. I have heard nothing else back. dont know what to do

Aussie

If you think the gear is bunk have it tested here. If it’s not bunk then the supplies should do what a real lad does and give you store credit for the cost of testing. It’s free advertising for them if you get it tested

unclem

85 $ for a vial godam what a markup.

Mikelyftz90

STAY AWAYYYY!!! HORRIBLE HORRIBLE EXPIRIENCE!!! Not only do they sell bunk gear, they sold me a bottle with sh*t floating in it! And it doesnt end there they Forgot one of the bottles i ordered ( a 120$ Bottle btw ) then took 2 weeks to get them to send me one and when it arrived it was the wrong bottle! And a bottle that was half the price! Im no troll or competing company i have all pictures and emails to prove it. STAY AWAY STAY AWAY!!!!

Claudezilla

I need help definitely! This place sold me bad gear! Fake Anavar! Fake testosterone and fake hgh! I used roidtest and all failed! I have reached out to them and nothing! I have pictures but big to upload here. Let me know and I’ll send to anyone.
You do know roid test is garbage for orals and super sensitive even for oils….anavar almost always comes up as dbol fyi and tearing HgH is no joke you actually have to dilute the HgH otherwise if it’s to potent it will always come up as fake……I almost guarantee beligas isn’t pumping out fake gear bud

Mikelyftz90

STAY AWAYYYY!!! HORRIBLE HORRIBLE EXPIRIENCE!!! Not only do they sell bunk gear, they sold me a bottle with sh*t floating in it! And it doesnt end there they Forgot one of the bottles i ordered ( a 120$ Bottle btw ) then took 2 weeks to get them to send me one and when it arrived it was the wrong bottle! And a bottle that was half the price! Im no troll or competing company i have all pictures and emails to prove it. STAY AWAY STAY AWAY!!!!
Ok this is a retraction of my last review of Finest Gears, since this last post they have replaced every single bottle that was missing and the bottle that appeared to have floating shit in it actually just needed to be re heated in practically boiling water and they still sent a replacement for it all though it took about 7 weeks to recieve the missing items they were true to their word and righted their wrongs. Now as for if the gear is legit i can 100% say it is, my strength, my sex drive have gone through the roof and also got bad tren cough from a cut mix i got. Beligas, Ultima are always g2g in my opinion and also tried the Nakon medical and was very pleased so 🤙🏻🤙🏻

lilwest

Placed order and money was picked up in full on the 6th. Was told 3 to 5 day domestic shipping and 12 days later all I get is check again in 48 hrs. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM !! STRAIGHT BULLSHIT !! NOT GOOD BUSINESS !!