First 6 cycles

Dolf

Sitting here knowing what I know now, and experiencing what I've experienced if I could go back in time and do it all over again how and what would my first 6 cycles look like. 

My intention here is to help that new guy not make the same mistakes I made. I often preach that this is a marathon and not a sprint. It has taken many members here years to build the physique they have. All too often we see the new guy here wanting to run tren his first cycle, or dbol only. They'll run test only or test/dbol their first cycle and then want to run a massive advanced cycle. In today's society myself included we often times seek instant gratification. The better way and right way is to be patient and do it right the first time.

This will only be about cycling and not diet nor training. Those two each deserve their own thread. Below I will lay out 6 cycles I would do in order and why I'd do them. Keep in mind I'm a hard gainer and these cycles would be from that perspective. If I were a naturally bigger guy that carried a naturally higher bf% the early cycles would be the same, but there would be some differences as compounds were added.

Cycle #1:

Pre cycle bloodwork

Test e or c at 500mg per week for 12 weeks.

Adex on hand and not used until gyno issues arised

Mid cycle bloods about week 7 and then adex introduced if e2 came back over 50

Standard pct 2 weeks after last test injection. Clomid 100/100/50/50 nolva 40/40/20/20

8 weeks after pct post cycle bloods.

Cycle 1 would contain three separate bloodworks. Pre cycle for a baseline, mid cycle to check my free test, total test, and e2 levels. Post cycle bloods would be to see how well I bounced back from pct. I would also start a cycle log book to jot down how I felt and what sides I had for future reference. 

Cycle #2

Test e or c for 12 weeks at 500mg per week 

Adex introduced week 3 at .5 e3d to eod if it mid cycle bloods in cycle 1 indicated it was needed.

Mid cycle bloodwork

Standard pct.

Cycle 2 would be identical except I would have only had mid cycle bloodwork done. Why? If cycle 1 bloods indicated an ai was needed then at week 3 cycle 2 I would have started adex at week 3 and the cycle 2 bloods would let me know what to do with my dosage. Increase/decrease. Still keeping a log.

Cycle #3:

Test e or c for 12 weeks at 500mg per week

Tbol for 6 weeks at 50 to 60mg ed

Adex introduced at week 3 at the dose my cycle 2 bloods indicated. 

Mid cycle bloods only if you feel you need to dial in your ai some more.

Standard pct.

Cycle 3 will be the same as the first 2 cycles except this time we added a moderate type oral for a kick start and bloods are optional unless you don't quite have your ai dialed in or you're experiencing sides you can't fix.

Cycle #4:

Test e or c for 18 weeks at 600mg per week

EQ for 16 weeks at 600mg per week

Tbol or dbol for 6 weeks at about 50mg ed.

Mid cycle bloods if using dbol because it can easily cause e2 issues or if you're experiencing sides you can't fix.

Mid cycle blood bank donation

Hcg before pct. We have many post about ways to use it.

Post cycle blood bank donation.

Standard pct.

Cycle 4 we would increase the test dose a bit and add a new mild injectable like eq. Typically you don't want to add 2 new compounds, but eq is very slow acting ester and the other compound is rapid oral that any issues with dbol would rise well before the eq kicked in therefore you could easily determine which compound is causing the issue. Hcg to aid in recovery due to the length of cycle.

Cycle #5

Sust for 12 weeks at 750mg per week. 250mg injected m/w/f

Npp for 12 weeks at 300 to 350mg per week injected m/w/f caber on hand for prolactin sides. 

Tbol kickstart at 50mg ed for 6 weeks or an anavar taper the cycles last 6 weeks at 60 to 80mg ed.

Adex introduced at week 3 

Mid cycle bloodwork to check prolactin levels

Blood bank donation mid cycle

Hcg if wanted

Standard pct 21 days after last pin due to esters in sust

Cycle 5 is an introduction into the world of 19nor compounds and with the 3 pins per week will start to get you prepared for the eod or ed pinning of short esters. You could choose to kickstart with a familiar oral or choose to taper with a new oral. Once agin adding 2 new compounds is not an issue as long as you taper with the new compound since npp is a faster acting ester. Mid cycle bloods will be needed since this is the first use of a 19nor. 

Cycle #6

Here there are a multitude of options at your fingertips.

Test p/npp/tbol

Test p/npp/mast p

Test e or c/deca/dbol

Many many possibilities here at cycle 6. What you see here is a slow and methodical approach to learning how to cycle, how my body responds to different compounds, and how to dial in an ai. How, when, and why to get bloodwork. You should always take the same amount of time off once pct stops as you did on cycle. You can also get bloods done sooner, and if they show you fully recovered you can start early, but I'd take the time off anyways.

You'll also notice tren was not in the equation here at all. Tren while a highly sought after compound is an advanced compound. Knowing yourself well and learning how to quickly feel issues arise is paramount. 

In closing hind site is 20/20. If I could go back and do it again this would be what it looked like. Everyone please feel free to share your thoughts on how you would have done things differently, and I hope this will help someone out there.

SemperFi

Tanks Dolf for sharing this from your perspective. Very useful for sure. I am positive that this will be very beneficial. +3

SEMPER FI

Deviator

I know I started in this game learning from a gym buddy and tons of bro science, could have benefited from more research and knowledge. Kind of hard on a float in Southeast Asia hearing about the joys of Thai pharmacies and zero patience. When other people I know are thinking of getting into the aas world besides talking them off an oral only cycle I won’t give any advice until they prove they have done sufficient research and plan accordingly 

Dolf

Pretty much the same with me. I did some research but it was all fucked up. Didn't even know I could get my own bloodwork done. I had an ai on hand, but didn't use it until my second cycle and dbol showed me I was e2 sensitive. Took me 3 more cycles to dial in my ai by feel. Didn't know what caber was. It was a hot mess.

Dolf

This is from my perspective on how I'd do it over. There's many ways to skin a cat, but this is how I'd skin it. 

Knowledge is learned through study. Wisdom is given from experience...

Big Nasty

Good post Dolf. I too wish I had more info when I did my first cycle years ago. I had a huge time lapse between my first and my next cycle however I was lucky that someone did give me good advise and do 500 wk of test. Still one of the best cycles to date I presume just because your body is giving you a "hell the fuck yeah" and eating like a horse. My next cycle was a almost a disaster, no idea of combining compounds, no such thing as bloodwork then, and what the hell was caber. That was back in the "No Bull" days. The guy had a lot of great info I can't remember his name now to save me however much has changed since then and a lot of new stuff out there. 

ESmetalhead

Hey Brother, If I understand you right then there is no final pin in TRT its a on going protocol.  You might want to research/ask in the brand spanking new TRT forum https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/trt-forum

SemperFi

Most TRT clinics will run bloods 8 weeks after your first pin and 12 weeks after that. It takes several months to get the combination dialed in for your personal needs. In the majority cases your TRT protocol will be zeroed in in less tha 6 months. Once it's nailed bloods are ran only a few times a year..... unless you are insurance covered. Most insurance companies require blood work more often and have stricter level allowances.

SEMPER FI

bigjerseyd

I apologize, I just re read what I wrote and it doesn't make sense lol. So I meant the final pin of the blast how long should you wait for bloodwork even though you will still be cruising on your trt dose?

blue9802

wow DOLF this is super info!!!!! im gonna make a copy for my personal future cycles.......ive just recently learned that at 37 yrs old now i still dont no shit when info like this is shared with me  bro,,,i did my 1st bottle of old brovel testosrerona 200 when i was 18 and that was a massive wreck.......i tht i had gained all this muscle and you guys already no it was all water retention!!! hahaha thx again for the info and plz dont get mad at me bro i dont even no if brovel is even still a company so i dont think its a source but my bad if so ahead of time.

Dolf

With age and experience you learn. This is how I would personally do it if I had a redo. I'm sure others here would have done it differently as well. My hope is that someone new to aas reads this, and uses it as an example of how to start this journey. Not necessarily exactly the same, but learns to take it slow rather than the typical run of tren and other advanced cycles right off the bat.

blue9802

well you can rest assure many will learn from this and we can be certain that this kind of info in most cases isnt free,,,i can remember the 1st real deal bodybuilder that i became great friends with....by real deal i mean he won his class at jr. nationals and plenty of state titles on the way to that win at jr nationals.....but back to the point i was gonna make,,,this guy would charge me 100$ for any advice at all related to aas,diet,supps....i mean anything at all 100$ or no info!!!! thats why we are sooooooo fortunate to have MG and our GURU status leaders to help all the time!!!! so again DOLF thx so very much bro for all your time and endless amount of knowledge you share.

srslybig

I was about to DM you with questions and to seek help setting up and preparing my next cycle. I opened the forum and my question was answered for me before I could harass you. Thanks brother